You think we looked bad?

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
No whats even better look at the faces on the sidline they look pathtic:lamo:

:iggles: :iggles: :lmao2:

Kilyin

Reaction score
This is the kind of preseason opener I wanted to see from the Cowboys. Cowher knows he's not showing his hand, because there's not really a play out there every coach hasn't seen run at least once.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
What is even more funny is that the Eagles are a vet team on the OL and they are just getting destroyed by the Steelers.

And there is a difference between the Steelers showing what they have and the Cowboys doing it. The Steelers have played the same exact defense with tweaks for years now. There is game tape everywhere on them. Dallas has never played the 3-4. No point showing what they have in the preseason games.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Dallas has never played the 3-4.

True, but Parcells has. Is Dallas going to revolutionize the 3-4 with some never before seen innovation? I doubt it. There's only so many ways to play football.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Kilyin said:
True, but Parcells has. Is Dallas going to revolutionize the 3-4 with some never before seen innovation? I doubt it. There's only so many ways to play football.
I love the not showing a team we play in the regular season anything excuse. I guess we're not going to show them anything for the first 7 games of the year either.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Doesn't change the fact that they have a sh*tload more talent than we do. Period.

Reaction score
Steelers are still blitzing....maybe they need a moral vicotry after their huge disappointment last year?

then again, they were the team of the 70s

:laugh2: