You too can be an NFL GM

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One of the most coveted positions in professional sports is being General Manager of an NFL franchise. Many sports executives work for years, even decades to get to become the executive making football decisions at the highest level.

Here’s the good news: It’s actually easier than you think to get there! You too can become an NFL GM in 3 easy steps.

Step 1: Become a billionaire.
Step 2: Buy an NFL team.
Step 3: Name yourself GM.

That’s it! That’s all it takes in the NFL to become a GM. No annoying “qualifications” and even better, no one to hold you accountable for failure.

If you can buy a team, you can achieve your GM dream! Now go make it happen.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And this post serves the purpose of what?
Just another Jerry bash thread. Move on dude.

It's ok to throw in a jab here and there, but people with threads upon threads is old.

DHCBF66

Reaction score
One of the most coveted positions in professional sports is being General Manager of an NFL franchise. Many sports executives work for years, even decades to get to become the executive making football decisions at the highest level.

Here’s the good news: It’s actually easier than you think to get there! You too can become an NFL GM in 3 easy steps.

That’s it! That’s all it takes in the NFL to become a GM. No annoying “qualifications” and even better, no one to hold you accountable for failure.

I'm a pretty dam good gm....on Madden...:flagwave:

conner01

Reaction score

Sounds fun
Anyone got a billion I can borrow
I’ll get you good seats

GMO415

Reaction score
Step 4: You have to be approved by the other owners.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

And after that all you have to do is exist for a while and then you can point to all your experience at the job!

It's flawless!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BTW, Bob....I consider you a blood brother after this thread.

If we ever have a dust up around here you'll be the only fan spared by the Butcher.

jsb357

Reaction score
what's your point?

GM is not going anywhere for a while so have a snickers.

DcFootball4

Reaction score
I have the plan... Win powerball, hire a few good men to take care of some things for me, buy the team, and I will hire this whole site to help me build the team.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
I have the plan... Win powerball, hire a few good men to take care of some things for me, buy the team, and I will hire this whole site to help me build the team.
Hiring the whole site would be more dysfunctional than the current FO.

kskboys

Reaction score
Hiring the whole site would be more dysfunctional than the current FO.
Absolutely. Too many bosses = chaos.

However, I could name prolly 20 guys from this site who would've done a much better job over the last 20 years than the job that was done.

garyv

Reaction score

Well its not the only reason look you currently have a Hall of Fame GM "Jerry Jones"

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well its not the only reason look you currently have a Hall of Fame GM "Jerry Jones"
Except he’s in the HOF as a “contributor”, not as GM. Translation: Jerry found innovative ways to make NFL owners a lot of cash. Thus the Hall.