You wonder if Quinn is influencing getting strange picks

Praxit

Reaction score
....I mean, don't get me wrong. I hope its a good thing and leads us to the promise land. I cant recall a time when Dallas got this busy acquiring bodies from all angles. It feels good to see something different.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Go Dallas >>>>>

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Doubt if Quinn has anything to do with what Dallas is signing. If it was up to Quinn, he would like Neal, Sherman, KJ Wright to add to the defense. Players he knows and has coached. The Jones' are the ones behind these strange picks. Nothing new with these jags, just cheap players no one else wanted. Including their own. Notice that any players that have interest around the league are hands off material.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
....I mean, don't get me wrong. I hope its a good thing and leads us to the promise land. I cant recall a time when Dallas got this busy acquiring bodies from all angles. It feels good to see something different.

Not a great take. It isn't like these are guys he worked with before.

RamziD

Reaction score
Doubt if Quinn has anything to do with what Dallas is signing. If it was up to Quinn, he would like Neal, Sherman, KJ Wright to add to the defense. Players he knows and has coached. The Jones' are the ones behind these strange picks. Nothing new with these jags, just cheap players no one else wanted. Including their own. Notice that any players that have interest around the league are hands off material.
I’m pretty sure Quinn is on board with these picks or at the very least has been consulted on how they would fit.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
His entire career sacks in the NFL are on a video on YouTube that lasts 1:06 and one of those isn't even him...:lmao2:

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Did I miss something. We just signed a bunch of bums, 100% bums. They all won’t be here next yr and half of them won’t make the squad.

jnday

Reaction score

I don’t think this offseason is being influenced by Quinn. Dallas has been accumulating garbage year after year with their FA signings before Quinn came to Dallas. IMO, they haven’t signed a starting quality player this offseason.