You Won't Believe This Story About Snoop Dogg

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
shocked+to+find+gaming.jpg

Rackat

Reaction score
Surely you are mistaken.

I'm not mistaken, and don't call me Shirley.

Reaction score
F Snoop Dogg. First of all the dude is overrated as hell as a rapper. He hasn't been relevant since the real king of Rap 2Pac died. His only good song in the past decade was Drop It Like It's Hot.

Second the dude is a bandwagon fan. Dude claims to be the #1 Laker fan (Everyone knows that's Jack) yet he's been seen wearing a Celtics jersey! Yeah that's right a Celtics jersey. That would be like me rocking an Eagles or Giants jersey and then claiming I'm the #1 Cowboys fan. It's hypocritical.

snoopdogg3.jpg

#1 Lakers fan my ***! :banghead: :mad:

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4369429 said:
F Snoop Dogg. First of all the dude is overrated as hell as a rapper. He hasn't been relevant since the real king of Rap 2Pac died. His only good song in the past decade was Drop It Like It's Hot.

Second the dude is a bandwagon fan. Dude claims to be the #1 Laker fan (Everyone knows that's Jack) yet he's been seen wearing a Celtics jersey! Yeah that's right a Celtics jersey. That would be like me rocking an Eagles or Giants jersey and then claiming I'm the #1 Cowboys fan. It's hypocritical.

If you thought you had an excess of credibility here, well, it's gone now.

Reaction score
SaltwaterServr;4369435 said:
If you thought you had an excess of credibility here, well, it's gone now.

Huh? How did I lose by my credibility? Look at the picture dude is wearing a Celtics jersey yet he claims he's a Laker fan SMH. I've never in my life even thought about ever wearing a Celtics, Giants, or Eagles jersey.

Reaction score
rkell87;4369446 said:

Again I ask what's funny? Being a Cowboys and a Lakers fan doesn't diminish my credibility at all. It would if I wore a rival's jersey, but I haven't unlike that *** clown Snoop.

rkell87

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4369458 said:
Again I ask what's funny? Being a Cowboys and a Lakers fan doesn't diminish my credibility at all. It would if I wore a rival's jersey, but I haven't unlike that *** clown Snoop.

with out touching the crappy rapping thing at all, he is a rapper and they all wear the most popular players jerseys regardless of team, a lot of the times because they are friends with that player personally.

you can claim he is not a lakers fan cause he wears another teams jersey all you want but (like too many athletes now days) he wears the jersey for the name on the back, not the front

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
UVAwahoos;4369488 said:
Just watched this movie for the first time on Friday night. It's so good. Actually quite hilarious at times too.

I've yet to see it. One of the few classics that I haven't yet. Same with Citizen Cane.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Pretty sure they didn't really need a police drug dog to figure out snoop smoked weed

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think the most shocking thing to me is that Hos actually knows who Snoop Dogg is.

I'm floored.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;4369688 said:
I think the most shocking thing to me is that Hos actually knows who Snoop Dogg is.

I'm floored.
He's one of a very few I would know. Yesterday someone posted that Tony Romo was at some birthday bash in Vegas for "Pitbull."

Who in the hell is that?

Rhubarb

Reaction score
Fun fact about Snoop Doggy Dogg: if he were to marry Winnie the Pooh, his name would be Snoop Doggy Dogg Pooh!