You Won't Believe This Story About Snoop Dogg

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Hostile;4369698 said:
He's one of a very few I would know. Yesterday someone posted that Tony Romo was at some birthday bash in Vegas for "Pitbull."

Let's have a real good time, ... let's have a real good time !!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;4369713 said:
Let's have a real good time, ... let's have a real good time !!
I am guessing that is a song. I honestly have no idea if it is or isn't.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Hostile;4369698 said:
He's one of a very few I would know. Yesterday someone posted that Tony Romo was at some birthday bash in Vegas for "Pitbull."

Who in the hell is that?

Actually, you might know who Pitbull is as well. He did a halftime show with Enrique Inglesias at one of the Cowboys games this year. (Unless you turned it off during halftime)

Also, he is in all of the Dr.Pepper commercials now. He looks like this:

7i414cgfzq.jpg

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Rhubarb;4369702 said:
Fun fact about Snoop Doggy Dogg: if he were to marry Winnie the Pooh, his name would be Snoop Doggy Dogg Pooh!

Or Winnie the Pooh Dogg.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Rhubarb;4369702 said:
Fun fact about Snoop Doggy Dogg: if he were to marry Winnie the Pooh, his name would be Snoop Doggy Dogg Pooh!

:confused:

:loser:

joseephuss

Reaction score
Muhast;4369715 said:
Actually, you might know who Pitbull is as well. He did a halftime show with Enrique Inglesias at one of the Cowboys games this year. (Unless you turned it off during halftime)

7i414cgfzq.jpg

It was the Thanksgiving game against the Dolphins.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Muhast;4369715 said:

Well, since I don't like Enrique Iglesias much I didn't watch that halftime show. I'm out of this loop. I honestly don't know the commercials either.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;4369688 said:
I think the most shocking thing to me is that Hos actually knows who Snoop Dogg is.

I'm floored.

Oh man, that's gonna leave a mark!!!

Well played, WG, I LOL'ed...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Muhast;4369715 said:

7i414cgfzq.jpg

Don't feel bad Hos, well at least in this case, if not for the Dr. Pepper tv ad I would not know who it was.

The wife and I was watching something a few weeks back and they kept playing that ad over and over. Had to ask her who it was as I had no clue.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score

joseephuss

Reaction score
They got Snoop and Willie. Just hundreds of more celebrities to go. I wonder if they have their pictures on a wall somewhere.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
joseephuss;4369834 said:
They got Snoop and Willie. Just hundreds of more celebrities to go. I wonder if they have their pictures on a wall somewhere.

Apparently, celebs should just avoid that town! lol

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
I didn't know who Pitbull was until the Thanksgiving game, either. :eek::

Wimbo

Reaction score
My wife is a ZUMBA instructor, so unfortunately I hear Pitbull and similar music in my house all the time. His style is Latin dance music mixed with South Florida rap. Most of the stuff he is famous for are his songs made in collaberation with other, real artists. You would hate it, Hostile.

phillycard

Reaction score
Wimbo;4369961 said:
My wife is a ZUMBA instructor, so unfortunately I hear Pitbull and similar music in my house all the time. His style is Latin dance music mixed with South Florida rap. Most of the stuff he is famous for are his songs made in collaberation with other, real artists. You would hate it, Hostile.
Wimbo, are you subjected to the classes in your house too? I can't imagine having to hear that all day. I love the workout, but some of that reggaeton can be a bit too much.