Young girl football player - awesome video

Phrozen Phil

Reaction score
Absolutely amazing. Great speed, quickness and she can tackle like Ware. :bow:

gmb85

Reaction score
Very impressive. This young lady wants to be a soccer player.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Her offensive skill is very impressive but I'm really impressed by her tackling abilities. She certainly doesn't shy away from contacts.

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
Cracked me up the way they had that sped up. It's like watching "The Minions" from "Despicable Me" playing the game.

SC Cowboyfan

Reaction score
That was impressive! The comments cracked me up....
"It's like watching wes welker play but taller......":lmao:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Absolutely awesome. I love to see that.

As for the question as to whether there will be a female football player I am assuming that question is on the high school, college, or Pro level at a key position other than something like Kicker?

In short...no. I don't think so anyway. Maybe in high school, I could possibly see that, but in college and pro I just don't see it. The guys get way bigger and stronger and faster than the females would, by and large, and I just don't think their bodies would hold up to the beating that they would take at a linebacker, or defensive line, or WR or QB spot or something like that.

I could see a female possibly one day being a pro kicker or punter or something like that but not an every down, key position, player at the college or pro level.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;4831844 said:
Absolutely awesome. I love to see that.

As for the question as to whether there will be a female football player I am assuming that question is on the high school, college, or Pro level at a key position other than something like Kicker?

In short...no. I don't think so anyway. Maybe in high school, I could possibly see that, but in college and pro I just don't see it. The guys get way bigger and stronger and faster than the females would, by and large, and I just don't think their bodies would hold up to the beating that they would take at a linebacker, or defensive line, or WR or QB spot or something like that.

I could see a female possibly one day being a pro kicker or punter or something like that but not an every down, key position, player at the college or pro level.
I agree that guys are just too big and too fast. It's possible that there's like a 5'9" 150 lb girl that can play maybe corner or WR, but I have certainly never seen that girl.

At the high school or college level, I think a female could most likely thrive in a really small school environment.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
Absolutely awesome video. Love it !!!