Young Offensive Linemen.

Apluz

Reaction score
I know a lot can change in the next few weeks and some players tend to do better in games than in practice, but dose anyone else get the feeling that our young O-linemen are struggling? I'm not at the practices to see for myself so I can only go by what I hear. I can count on 1 hand the good things that have been said about them so far.

I know our defense is good and we have a lot of depth but this is ridiculous!

Every time I hear about two guys I'm pulling for (Sam Young and Travis Bright) it's about them getting beat, or missing an assignment. It just dose not seem like any of them is stepping up.

Those of you attending practice can you shed some light? Has any of the young bucks shown consistency?

I'm very disappointed in what I'm hearing so far.

Apluz

Reaction score
Apluz;3477197 said:
I know a lot can change in the next few weeks and some players tend to do better in games than in practice, but dose anyone else get the feeling that our young O-linemen are struggling? I'm not at the practices to see for myself so I can only go by what I hear. I can count on 1 hand the good things that have been said about them so far.

I know our defense is good and we have a lot of depth but this is ridiculous!

Every time I hear about two guys I'm pulling for (Sam Young and Travis Bright) it's about them getting beat, or missing an assignment. It just dose not seem like any of them is stepping up.

Those of you attending practice can you shed some light? Has any of the young bucks shown consistency?

I'm very disappointed in what I'm hearing so far.

Just to clarify the above I'm talking about rookies and 2nd year players.

Apluz

Reaction score
The Realist;3477409 said:
Bright/Young aren't going to see the field this year.

I'm starting to wonder who among the young group will make the team seems nobody is stepping up.

ThreeandOut

Reaction score
Apluz;3477916 said:
I'm starting to wonder who among the young group will make the team seems nobody is stepping up.

Brewster seems to be making progress.