Your best business trip was to...?

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I always like to travel on business. Free meals and hotels.

My best business trip was for 10 days to Ponce, Puerto Rico for some training this year. I stayed in the Hilton Resort. I often ate at a great little restaurant called Rincon Argentino. The food was fabulous there and at the Hilton, where I had the best meal of my life, Grilled Veal Chops. The beach was beautiful and my wife joined me(at my expense). Hardly any rain the whole time. And I got to see Old San Juan also.

Where was your best business trip and why?

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
San Francisco for Oracle Open World.

I love the town.

I had a blast at the convention.

I ate like a king at Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse (my favorite place to dine when I'm in Dallas as well) on the company dime.

And it's one of the few business trips I've been on.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Last year when I went to Normandy, France; Gdansk, Poland; and Prague, Czech Republic for five days to film a documentary with one of my clients and Newt Gingrich.

Just a great, memorable experience.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Costa Rica for a 2-week surf trip. Casual hiking and sight -seeing, diving, a ton of great surfing, R&R, lovely women, great food and drink.......priceless.

Oh, you said BUSINESS trip...lol.

I guess last year's trip to both The Hague/Amsterdam and later to Geneva.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Probably Los Angeles, which wouldn't be very exciting for the West Coasters. Stayed at the Ritz Carlton, toured Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive, ate at Massimo and the Queen Mary, took in a Lakers game.

kmp77

Reaction score
Never been on a business trip. I'm always left out...leave the lepers and crazies back home I guess :/

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
A few times a year I get to go back to NY for training and whatnot in the office.

It's really wonderful for me because I can see my co-workers that I never get to see, as well as visit the area on NY I lived in for 15 years prior to moving to Virginia.

I don't like being away from home, but I do enjoy those trips.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
bbgun;2829870 said:
The smell of decomposing hookers in his crawlspace didn't put you off?

Bob cordially invites you to a dinner party at the Sacamano residence. Attire is casual. Please come alone and, if at all possible, alert no one -- especially the proper authorities -- of your whereabouts prior to attending.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;2830223 said:
Bob cordially invites you to a dinner party at the Sacamano residence. Attire is casual. Please come alone and, if at all possible, alert no one -- especially the proper authorities -- of your whereabouts prior to attending.

and bring lots of cash

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
bbgun;2829870 said:
The smell of decomposing hookers in his crawlspace didn't put you off?

:lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao:

You are freaking nuts, bbgun!

(stupid cowboy fans)