your dying wish...?

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
would you tell your family to put somekindof cowboy gear in your casket?
i want to be buried with a roger staubach jersey.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
cowboys#1 said:
would you tell your family to put somekindof cowboy gear in your casket?
i want to be buried with a roger staubach jersey.
I want to die of old age, and you can put a picture of me with our 12 Lombardi trophies in my casket.

:cool:

roughneck266

Reaction score
Nope! I want Halle Berry on my casket. But I guess I would settle for a cowboys shirt.

Hoov

Reaction score
No dying wish for my burial, but i made my daughter promise to have a practical joke or prank at my funeral.

Like have a string attached to my hand or head so that someone can make me move when people pass by to view, or if i am creamated hide the real urn and have a fake urn catch on fire during the ceremony.

Something for me to laugh about if my spirit is able to be present.

jcollins28

Reaction score
I told my wife to scatter half my ashes at Texas Stadium and the other half on the Corkscrew turn at Laguna Seca.

juice28

Reaction score
Hoov said:
No dying wish for my burial, but i made my daughter promise to have a practical joke or prank at my funeral.

Like have a string attached to my hand or head so that someone can make me move when people pass by to view, or if i am creamated hide the real urn and have a fake urn catch on fire during the ceremony.

Something for me to laugh about if my spirit is able to be present.
:laugh2: That's scary, but d*mn funny!

baj1dallas

Reaction score
I don't believe in that hocus pocus mumbo jumbo anyway, when you're dead, you're dead. I'd hope my friends & family get together and toss one back.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
baj1dallas said:
I don't believe in that hocus pocus mumbo jumbo anyway, when you're dead, you're dead. I'd hope my friends & family get together and toss one back.
You better hope you are right.

I beleive there is eternal life after our physical death, and I have made my provisions to be there.

Thank you Jesus.