Your head coach

cowboybish

Reaction score
IF and this is obviously hypothetical - If you could have any coach in the NFL right now coach this team who would it be? Who would your top 5 be?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
IF and this is obviously hypothetical - If you could have any coach in the NFL right now coach this team who would it be? Who would your top 5 be?
I’m thinking about Bill Belichick’s, son. I don’t know if he’s ready but

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It AINT Mike McCarthy.
I was not a fan of big Mike’s whatsoever. But we definitely overachieved with him. We can’t run, we can’t stop the run. But we still made the playoffs. If it wasn’t for 14 penalties lol who knows

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well at least this isn’t some stupid get rid of Zeke and Dak thread.

Andy Reid or as much as I hate the Steelers, Mike Tomlin, as he has never had a losing season.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
First of all you have to realize who owns this team. Who is going to put their reputation on the line. An old washed up coach who still thinks he can make it. A new young start up who just wants to get his career going. I don’t think anybody would take this job unless they had total control. Somebody who actually has a great reputation

fivetwos

Reaction score
I was not a fan of big Mike’s whatsoever. But we definitely overachieved with him. We can’t run, we can’t stop the run. But we still made the playoffs. If it wasn’t for 14 penalties lol who knows
Still routinely outcoached same as Garrett era.

Why?

Jerry's ego.

cowboybish

Reaction score
Well at least this isn’t some stupid get rid of Zeke and Dak thread.

Andy Reid or as much as I hate the Steelers, Mike Tomlin, as he has never had a losing season.
I was wondering when someone would mention Tomlin. I think he'd a good one too.