Your last meal

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Filet Mignon and Shrimp Hibachi. That way there will be a mess for them to clean up afterwards. :D

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Every gassy food known to man...I want to go out with a bang.:D

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Chile, beans, tacos, barritos and a gallon of prune juice. If I'm going out someone is cleaning up after me. :laugh2:

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doomsday101;4130323 said:
Chile, beans, tacos, barritos and a gallon of prune juice. If I'm going out someone is cleaning up after me. :laugh2:

A saying I used to use for a laugh fits here...

Darn Skippy and I aint talking about peanut butter. :laugh1:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;4130336 said:
A saying I used to use for a laugh fits here...

Darn Skippy and I aint talking about peanut butter. :laugh1:

I want them to remember me after I'm gone. :laugh2:

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doomsday101;4130339 said:
I want them to remember me after I'm gone. :laugh2:

Yes I want to "leave my mark":laugh2:

Also I want the guys/guards in the room that are executing me to look more nervous than I am. :laugh2:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;4130345 said:
Yes I want to "leave my mark":laugh2:

Also I want the guys/guards in the room that are executing me to look more nervous than I am. :laugh2:

Me too, I would request the electric chair just to get it heated up to get a good flow going. :laugh2:

rynochop

Reaction score
Lawrence Russell Brewer refuses to eat final meal
Comments 28
September 21, 2011 9:55 AM

Scott Lawrence
HUNTSVILLE - Condemned Texas inmates are allowed to choose the final meal they'll consume on the day of their execution. Lawrence Russell Brewer selected a large final meal but didn't eat it.

Brewer was scheduled to receive his final meal at about 4 p.m. Wednesday in the Walls Unit in Huntsville, prior to his execution, but refused to eat the meal.

According to Texas Department of Criminal Justice spokeswoman Michelle Lyons, Brewer selected:

*Two chicken fried steaks smothered in gravy with sliced onions

*A triple meat bacon cheeseburger with fixings on the side

*A cheese omelet with ground beef, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers and jalapenos

*A large bowl of fried okra with ketchup

*One pound of barbecue with half a loaf of white bread

*Three fajitas with fixings

*A meat lovers pizza

*Three root beers

*One pint of Blue Bell vanilla ice cream

*A slab of peanut butter ***** with crushed peanuts

Lyons told KFDM News the TDCJ tries to accomodate an inmate's request-within reason. The items must be available in the TDCJ kitchen. She said they don't always provide the quantity of each item specified by the inmate.

Yeah, i'm not so sure i'd be all that hungry either if i knew i was about to be dead.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Huge Filet Mignon...medium well...if you don't like the way I had it cooked...kiss me cold dead ***.

Massive amount of Lobster Tail...with a big tub of butter so I can dunk it until my soon to be dead hearts content...none of that stupid little butter dish crap that they give you in a restaurant.

A baked potato...dunked in butter before it gets to me and more butter on the table for it.

An iceberg lettuce salad...with cheese...olives...onions...bacon...crutons...chickpeas...and my own pepper mill...with ranch dressing.

A whole Cheesecake and don't hold back on the eggs when you make it...with blackberries and raspberries.

Milk...there's no way in Hell (I'm not going there by the way) that I'm not having milk one last time before I die...cause I love it!

Diet Pepsi.

And screw you sadistic prison people... don't give me the there's no alcohol crap...I'm going to die in a little while damn it!...give me a case of Heineken.

Me before they hook up the lines...

Heineken.jpg

Good Night

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;4130547 said:
Huge Filet Mignon...medium well...if you don't like the way I had it cooked...kiss me cold dead ***.

Massive amount of Lobster Tail...with a big tub of butter so I can dunk it until my soon to be dead hearts content...none of that stupid little butter dish crap that they give you in a restaurant.

A baked potato...dunked in butter before it gets to me and more butter on the table for it.

An iceberg lettuce salad...with cheese...olives...onions...bacon...crutons...chickpeas...and my own pepper mill...with ranch dressing.

A whole Cheesecake and don't hold back on the eggs when you make it...with blackberries and raspberries.

Milk...there's no way in Hell (I'm not going there by the way) that I'm not having milk one last time before I die...cause I love it!

Diet Pepsi.

And screw you sadistic prison people... don't give me the there's no alcohol crap...I'm going to die in a little while damn it!...give me a case of Heineken.

Heineken.jpg

Good Night

As a taxpayer , I must object to some of the more extravagant items on your list. You'll get mac 'n cheese and like it.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;4130547 said:

Diet Pepsi.

Heineken.jpg

Good Night

and a line of cocain and not that stuff coming out of another inmates butt. :laugh2:

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
bbgun;4130566 said:
As a taxpayer , I must object to some of the more extravagant items on your list. You'll get mac 'n cheese and like it.

Well at least put some bacon in it.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Doomsday101;4130572 said:
and a line of cocain and not that stuff coming out of another inmates butt. :laugh2:

Thanks for reminding me...I forgot.

And I want a bowl and some grass...and not the kind you eat out of and not the kind you cut with a lawn mower.

Oh and don't forget the lighter.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;4130581 said:
Thanks got reminding me...I forgot.

And I want a bowl and some grass...not the kind you eat out of and not the kind you cut with a lawn mower.

some cocain and herion and I'll give myself the lethal injection. :D

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Doomsday101;4130583 said:
some cocain and herion and I'll give myself the lethal injection. :D

BB will like that...saving the taxpayers money.