Your one free agent?

Hardline

Reaction score
Is Russel Wilson a free agent?

I know it's not going to happen anyway.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Lol forget about a top free agent for the foreseeable future. Jerrah all but guaranteed mediocrity when he wrote Dak’s check.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Von Miller is my one guy. Local guy.
Lawrence, Miller, Parsons would be a wicked rush.

Give me him and I will deal with the rest through the draft.

We wanted him. The 2nd rounder was too much to get him.

Rams might keep him if they can win it all.

He’ll want 2-3 years. Not sure we want to do it.

But he can still play and I like your thinking.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
I’m behind this.

Id be willing to ship off Cooper, sign Koo and Berrios. Move some contracts around and resign Kearse and Schultz

Dak and these WRs look terrible without Cooper. You need more than Berrios.

I agree on resigning Shultz and Kearse.

Zuierlein going would save us about 2.5 million.

Get rid of Jarwin and give either of those guys his money. That’s another 4.5 million.

Coop you can get something for if you really want to ship him.

They’re probably not resigning Gallup and/or Wilson. So Cooper, Lamb and Malik Turner are your 3 guys with a contract right now. McCarthy has a history of drafting WRs after the 1st and they turn into players.

With 6 to 8 starters leaving in FA this year, we should be getting a lot of comp picks. 3rd, 4th and 5ths.

Carson

Reaction score
Dak and these WRs look terrible without Cooper. You need more than Berrios.

I agree on resigning Shultz and Kearse.

Zuierlein going would save us about 2.5 million.

Get rid of Jarwin and give either of those guys his money. That’s another 4.5 million.

Coop you can get something for if you really want to ship him.

They’re probably not resigning Gallup and/or Wilson. So Cooper, Lamb and Malik Turner are your 3 guys with a contract right now. McCarthy has a history of drafting WRs after the 1st and they turn into players.

With 6 to 8 starters leaving in FA this year, we should be getting a lot of comp picks. 3rd, 4th and 5ths.
Sorry I meant to add Wilson in there as a FA re-signing.

I am not anti Cooper by any means. I love Coop. Just trying to make lemonade out of some lemons here

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Mine is Brandon Scherff. Young, premier OG, albeit somewhat injury prone. Has the advantage of weakening a division opponent as well. We need an answer at LG. LG and C are the weekest links. And OL is priority fix number one.

Even if it means trading or cutting Amari, we’ve got to fix the OL and get back to a run first team. The Niners are a great blueprint for us.
I want a center. give me Jensen from TB, Kelce from Philly, Carras from NE ,

jrumann59

Reaction score
Mine is Brandon Scherff. Young, premier OG, albeit somewhat injury prone. Has the advantage of weakening a division opponent as well. We need an answer at LG. LG and C are the weekest links. And OL is priority fix number one.

Even if it means trading or cutting Amari, we’ve got to fix the OL and get back to a run first team. The Niners are a great blueprint for us.
so the left side of the line of will play together 10 games a season......

CoachD

Reaction score

Then that's the last thing we need is an injury-prone player on this team that will miss a ton of games we already have that with Tyron Smith.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do not waste your time with this talk.

Our pockets are empty except for the receipt on Prescott's contract.

Leadership.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
They’re going to have to trade/release players just to resign the couple they want to keep!

Fortunately, they've made significant investments in guys who will surely bring them a championship. :rolleyes:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Fixing the Oline is #1 for sure. Im not sure being a run first team is the answer, but getting an effective run game is paramount. Would love a run first team to be honest.