Your preferred online vendor?

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
I usually shop from Newegg.com and commonly only use a competitor for a special promotion. I've always been fond of Neweggs customer support, most items also have free shipping and there is presently no state sales tax for New York (there is for Amazon purchases) which greatly adds up on items like my laptop as it saved me nearly $70 as opposed to buying the same product directly from Lenovo or Amazon.

Reaction score
I usually shop from Newegg.com and commonly only use a competitor for a special promotion. I've always been fond of Neweggs customer support, most items also have free shipping and there is presently no state sales tax for New York (there is for Amazon purchases) which greatly adds up on items like my laptop as it saved me nearly $70 as opposed to buying the same product directly from Lenovo or Amazon.

For me and my online shopping needs, Amazon without a doubt. One stop shop, you'll get the best deal 95+% of the time and their Prime service, if you make purchases at least once a month, is more than worth the annual price. I find their customer reviews to be a good, accurate source of product feedback. To boot, their credit card offers 2% back on purchases. Have made hundreds of purchases through Amazon and can't remember a bad experience - no hassles. I don't work for Amazon btw :)

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
I use Amazon. I even have a Prime membership. You just can't beat free 2 day shipping.

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
Amazon #1. I get student prime so I pay $40 for me and 3 family members, and free prime instant videos!! I buy Amazon gift cards from grocery store to get 6% cashback on my Amex card, and also $.20/gal per $50 gift card I buy from Giant Eagle. It works out to significant savings. In a pinch, I use my Citi Forward card, which gets me 5% cashback on Amazon.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Amazon with Prime Membership for free 2-day shipping as well