Your profession and valuable occupational advice you can give to other zoners

21Savage

newnationcb
Reaction score
I'm a Biology major who just finished school a year ago. I wrote the MCATs already and will be applying for medical school in the upcoming cycle.

But currently, and over the last year, I've been working for Research in Motion and doing tech support for BlackBerry. So if any of you need any quck help or advice on your smartphones, holla at ur boy! :cool:

Who's up next?

21Savage

newnationcb
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3055757 said:
anybody need pimping advice?

I'm your man

got my MBA in P.I.M.P.ing

On what cheeck do you smack a hoe the first time around?

Are pink gold cups redundant in October? :cool:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3055757 said:
anybody need pimping advice?

I'm your man

got my MBA in P.I.M.P.ing

Bob will pass the questions on to his pimp and post the answers. :laugh2:

rkell87

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;3055831 said:
you two are hilarious

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
I'm a boring Financial Management Grad School student working at a federal agency in DC. My psch degree turned out to be what I thought it was, useless. But hey, it was the most interesting field in college, but grad school is another thing and I had to get more realistic.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
newnationcb;3055787 said:
On what cheeck do you smack a hoe the first time around?

Are pink gold cups redundant in October? :cool:

1st, you grab a fistful of her hair with your left hand, for example, the crown of Yeag's head

then you smack her right in the mouth with the inside of your right

it's cake

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3056876 said:
1st, you grab a fistful of her hair with your left hand, for example, the crown of Yeag's head

then you smack her right in the mouth with the inside of your right

it's cake

You haul a ladder around with you every where you go? :laugh1:

Kangaroo

Reaction score
I am an IT geek I have heavy background in desktop support and Printing/Plotting support for a lot of years now I do infrastructure support (server side)

I manage Print Servers which i am about to pawn on off on some other poor guy. Do a little AD, done a little DHCP work done some DNS. Manage IIS servers servers have to deal with qutoa management. I am now starting into VMWare and Veritas Clustering (yes instead of Microsoft clustering) and a few other things like racking and stacking and a few other role changes I will be going through the next two years.

I dodged email thank goodness

I do all this stuff and I have a Political Science Degree and a Biology Minor :eek:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
I conduct "power of negative thinking" seminars. Hit me up if you'd like me to demoralize your school or workplace.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
newnationcb;3055753 said:
I'm a Biology major who just finished school a year ago. I wrote the MCATs already and will be applying for medical school in the upcoming cycle.

But currently, and over the last year, I've been working for Research in Motion and doing tech support for BlackBerry. So if any of you need any quck help or advice on your smartphones, holla at ur boy! :cool:

Who's up next?

New --question --I am looking at upgrading to the Htc hero-or palm pre -or tour
stuck with sprint --any suggestions or advice

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Degree --Bus and Eco----self employed forensic consultant...Teach law enforcement and attorneys. Also take case work and provide expert testimony.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;3055831 said:
Post of the day.

Sorry Bob, that was plain funny man.

I am in construction. My particular area of expertise is plans and codes. I do have quite a bit of field experience too. I can usually tell you how to fix something dealing with a house, or give you an idea if a contractor is over charging you or giving you a fair deal.

It varies from state to state of course.

kmp77

Reaction score
I'm in the design field (web, print, media). I also do a bit of photography and video work.

kapolani

Reaction score
newnationcb;3055753 said:

Who's up next?

Make sure you really, really want to be a doctor. It's not all glam.

Have you worked in the health care profession?

I was a biochem major at one time, but finally settled on comp sci. MCATs can be pretty tough.

Good luck!