Your SB pick

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I had Saints/Seattle in the NFC going in, and I see no reason to change that. Denver was my chic choice for the AFC, like everybody else.
I'd love to see a Saints/Seattle NFC championship game. In either venue. I'd put my money on Seattle, overall, I think, because I think they could get some pressure on that Saints OL, though that might change, now, with the loss of Browner.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Sticking with my prediction I had before the season started. Saints beat broncos in the bowl.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sticking with my prediction I had before the season started. Saints beat broncos in the bowl.

I said the same thing except Denver wins being the SB is not in a dome. My only hiccup might be NO going through Seattle.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Broncs vs. Seahawks, and the Seahawks win by 14 plus.

dstovall5

Reaction score
Denver VS Detroit for the Super Bowl, and I'd rather Detroit Win over Denver.

If Denver doesn't make it in the AFC then I'd like to see KC or Bengals in it. As for NFC if Detroit doesn't make then I'd like to see Saints in it.

IF we make the playoffs, then I'm going with Dallas to make the super bowl. :D

Shunpike

Reaction score
Please no..

Okay I wasn't serious of course.

NFC: One of the three teams will represent NFC in the Superbowl. Saints, Seahawks, 49ers are my only favorites.

AFC : Either Pats or Broncos. No other team looks good enough on both sides of the ball.

My dream combo would be Saints vs Pats.

I want Pats to win another SB. Tom Brady and Bill Bellichick deserve it.

Lodeus

Reaction score
Okay I wasn't serious of course.

NFC: One of the three teams will represent NFC in the Superbowl. Saints, Seahawks, 49ers are my only favorites.

AFC : Either Pats or Broncos. No other team looks good enough on both sides of the ball.

My dream combo would be Saints vs Pats.

I want Pats to win another SB. Tom Brady and Bill Bellichick deserve it.

Same. Would love to see them beat either San Fran or Seattle.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Denver VS Detroit for the Super Bowl, and I'd rather Detroit Win over Denver.

If Denver doesn't make it in the AFC then I'd like to see KC or Bengals in it. As for NFC if Detroit doesn't make then I'd like to see Saints in it.

IF we make the playoffs, then I'm going with Dallas to make the super bowl. :D

Aha, I'm similar to you. Outside of Dallas I'm really pulling for Detroit this year, I like what they've been doing and that fanbase has suffered enough, plus the Detroit economy could use the extra revenue from bandwagoneers.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
It'll be Broncos vs Seahawks/Saints I think.

I think the Seahawks can slow down the Saints. So, that's probably what I'm leaning towards at the moment.

Hoov

Reaction score
Initially i said Saints and Denver in SB.

Now i am saying KC and Saints. And the winner.......Saints.

But i'll be rooting for KC - just to hear the eagles fans say "why couldnt andy win one for us here"

Jenky

Reaction score
It'll be Broncos vs Seahawks/Saints I think.

I think the Seahawks can slow down the Saints. So, that's probably what I'm leaning towards at the moment.

^ This.

Also I'm interested to see the return of Percy Harvin.