Your starting OL next year - as of today

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lindstrom, Jurgens and Tom seem to be decent but far from sure things.

At this point I would just wonder if the 2023 would have better prospects as I'm not sure the Cowboys see Biadasz as bad as some fans do.
It's difficult to appreciate normal talent after Fredbeard.

John813

Reaction score
It's difficult to appreciate normal talent after Fredbeard.

Definitely got spoiled by the mid 2010 lines.

Doug Free was the "worst" of the bunch but would of been a starter on a lot of teams. Crazy when an average tackle was considered a weak link.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So I learned from the press conference that the Cowboys view Josh Ball as a right side of the line player.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Lindstrom, Jurgens and Tom seem to be decent but far from sure things.

At this point I would just wonder if the 2023 would have better prospects as I'm not sure the Cowboys see Biadasz as bad as some fans do.

1200 + snaps

0 sacks.

They like him.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Definitely got spoiled by the mid 2010 lines.

Doug Free was the "worst" of the bunch but would of been a starter on a lot of teams. Crazy when an average tackle was considered a weak link.
We were spoiled for years off and on by success from the Landry and Johnson years. Hard to adjust expectations. And while we have had some really good talent, it would be refreshing to see something along the lines of advanced post season success instead of raw talent metrics. Can't get excited about Madden teams.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Biadiasz ranks about in the middle on PFF's rank of starting Center's blown blocks (17; the worst being 30) with one sack allowed.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I dont get the #BiadaszHate on here.

Not a mystery.

"Wah! Wah! I expect HOF players at every position!"

Many get stuck on comparing players to the last guy. Frederick is a tough act to follow. Borderline HOF. Smart. Tough. Leader. My favorite player. Crushing blow to the team to lose him.

We've been massively spoiled on the oline. When healthy, one of the best in the league since 2014. Where we spent big, we hit big. Often where we didn't spend big too. Odds are not in our favor to be that good going forward.

Big D

Reaction score
Heres the current line up according to the site:

isaac alarcon t
josh ball t
A Collins t
Tyron Smith t
Terence Steele t

matt farniok g
zack martin g
connor mcgovern g

tyler biadasz c
braylon jones c

tyler smith *

I'd go with smith smith biadasz martin steele- and i'd like to try alarcon out here

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
All I ask is that they figure it out early and stick with it (barring injury) so the unit can gel. No more of the high school rotation BS.