Your top 3 at 28- 2/16

tm1119

Reaction score
I'll do this a few times through out the draft process, but curious to see where everybody is at early on

Given these 23 are off of the board who are your top 3 options left? Those are just the guys I feel pretty strongly about not lasting until 28 without narrowing it down too much.

Garrett
Allen
Thomas
Hooker
Adams
Fournette
Cook
Davis
M Williams
Foster
Lattimore
S Jones
Ramczky
Howard
Barnett
Humphrey
McDowell
Taco
Takk
Trubisky
Watson
Kizer
Bolles

Not sure of the order yet but my 3 are Reddick, Harris, and Njoku

WeaponX

Reaction score
Reddick (LB), Peppers (S), Ross (WR) for me based off the list. I actually think one or two of the guys you listed may slide a little which would change me response, naturally.

Last edited:

DBOY3141

Reaction score
who I think the Cowboys will consider:

J. Peppers - great athlete, big program, Secondary ties with one of our coaches
C. Harris - big program, we have a history of liking Mizzou DL (richardson, Ealy)
A. Jackson - freak athlete, big program - need for secondary help/improvement in return game

Last edited:

Sydla

Reaction score
LOL at Tabor.

Sure, let's take on another head case. That's worked well for us in recent years.

bodi

Reaction score
Harris
Zach Cunningham
Antonio Garcia - OT - Troy

Sydla

Reaction score
who I think the Cowboys will consider:

J. Peppers - great athlete, big program, Secondary ties with one of our coaches
C. Harris - big program, we have a history of liking Mizzou DL (richardson, Ealy)
A. Jackson - freak athlete, big program - need for secondary help/improvement in return game

I can get behind this. I know people think Harris is really raw but picking 28th, these are the types of guys you will find. Harris is the type that a NE takes and turns into a stud.

I'd be OK with Jackson but I honestly like the WVU CB more.

Killerinstinct

Reaction score
Peppers, Tim Williams, John Ross, and Njoku are the 4 most talented left in my opinion.

That is 4 out of the 5 I hope to be available at 28. Humphrey is the other.

These are the 5 players I think have a chance to be there at 28 that I covet.

Macnalty

Reaction score
Carl Lawson, Charles Harris,and Chidobe Awuzie/Gareon Conley in no particular order.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Nojuku might go before Howard,i really think his ceiling is really high.

for my three right now i would go with Harris,Peppers and Reddick. I think Peppers will smoke the combine and will go ahead of us,NFL teams dont pass on that kind of athlete.

reddyuta

Reaction score
LOL at Tabor.

Sure, let's take on another head case. That's worked well for us in recent years.

watching some videos of him and he can really play,could be really be special if you want a great Press corner.

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
LOL at Tabor.

That sometimes comes with the position. There's a head case in Kansas City that went about nine picks before Byron who I wouldn't mind having right about now.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Ill be honest... Im struggling to get into the draft.

I've usually set the hooks in on it by now but i'm burnt out on football after this year.