Your Top 5 Memorable Eagles/Cowboys Games?

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
My Are

Dallas going into the Vet in 1991 and winning without Troy Aikman

Dallas winning on Halloween in 1993 at the Vet

Dallas winning on MNF at home over the Eagles in 1997

Dallas winning at home in 2003 over the Eagles

Roy Williams Intercepting Mcnabb on MNF in 2005

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Ill never forget last years game as long as I live.

OOOOOOO D OD OD OD OOOOOOOO D OOOOO D

Bledsoe single handedly losing us that game.

Pat Watkins being put in a position to make plays and not doing it.

---------

McNabb is going to throw the ball up on our secondary. Hes going to toss up the prayer. Hopefully we make him pay!

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
CATCH17;1734886 said:
Ill never forget last years game as long as I live.

OOOOOOO D OD OD OD OOOOOOOO D OOOOO D

Bledsoe single handedly losing us that game.

Pat Watkins being put in a position to make plays on not doing it.

---------

McNabb is going to throw the ball up on our secondary. Hes going to toss up the prayer. Hopefully we make him pay!

That Int by Bledsoe prevented me from sleeping for 4 nights. I was steamed after that game

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
SportsAnalyzer;1734891 said:
That Int by Bledsoe prevented me from sleeping for 4 nights. I was steamed after that game

Oh man I still have a awful taste in my mouth from that game.

Between that game and the New Orleans game last year im surprised im still sane.

I want payback, in Philly, and I want it to be as bad as the Pats did the Commanders.

I remember them filling up coffins with TO memorabilia and stuff.

This game means a lot to me this week. I want it bad. When Garcia played against us it just wasnt the same.

McNabb, the Eagles, and their fans will hopefully pay bigtime Sunday Night!

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
October 31st, 1993. Cowboys 23 Eagles 10 in Philly. Emmitt Smith rushing for 237 yards on 30 carries. He had more rushing yards, than the entire Eagles team had total yards. (228)

McFlabb throwing the INT to Roy Williams then getting mowed down with a season ending injury on the same play was bliss also.

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
CATCH17;1734903 said:
Oh man I still have a awful taste in my mouth from that game.

Between that game and the New Orleans game last year im surprised im still sane.

I want payback, in Philly, and I want it to be as bad as the Pats did the Commanders.

I remember them filling up coffins with TO memorabilia and stuff.

This game means a lot to me this week. I want it bad. When Garcia played against us it just wasnt the same.

McNabb, the Eagles, and their fans will hopefully pay bigtime Sunday Night!

I been thinking about payback since july 4th

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
nyc;1734904 said:
October 31st, 1993. Cowboys 23 Eagles 10 in Philly. Emmitt Smith rushing for 237 yards on 30 carries. He had more rushing yards, than the entire Eagles team had total yards. (228)

McFlabb throwing the INT to Roy Williams then getting mowed down with a season ending injury on the same play was bliss also.

That 2005 win was great because it was the first win in Philly in this decade and during the Reid/Mcnabb era

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Easy. When we laid the smackdown on their candy a**es in the playoffs in January 1993 on the way to Super Bowl victory # 3. Andre "Dirty" Waters (RIP) said Emmitt would have to be carried off the field after the game. Emmitt proceeded to destroy their defense. I forget the final score. Something like 31-7 or 34-10. Somewhere close to that.

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
SportsAnalyzer;1734879 said:
My Are

The one that's most memorable is when I cried as a kid.....it was back in 1980 (i believe) when the Eagles led by Jaws, Harold Carmichael, Wilbert Montgomery, etc....beat the Cowboys in the NFC Championship and later played in the SB against the Raiders..........The most painful thing is the song that was performed during halftime "Ain't No Stopping Us Now.....we're on the move".......I hate that song!

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
dcowboysfan76;1734935 said:
The one that's most memorable is when I cried as a kid.....it was back in 1980 (i believe) when the Eagles led by Jaws, Harold Carmichael, Wilbert Montgomery, etc....beat the Cowboys in the NFC Championship and later played in the SB against the Raiders..........The most painful thing is the song that was performed during halftime "Ain't No Stopping Us Now.....we're on the move".......I hate that song!

I don't go back that far, I go back to 1987

SibannacRex

Reaction score
1. 1991 win. We had one of the most amazing runs to finish off a season that year. Beating the Eagles in Philthy was unreal.

2. Beating the Eagles in Dallas in 1992 34-10 in the playoffs.

3. Roy Williams late pick 6 in 2005 completed one of the more improbable wins in the series.

Lurker49152

Reaction score
Two others:

1. The Pickle Juice Game in 2000. 107 degree heat, a 41-14 loss in Campo's first game that was a sign of things to come, Joey Galloway goes down in garbage time, and the Eagles started with an onside kick.

2. The Randall Williams Game in 2003. Payback of sorts, with Williams recovering another game opening onside kick and scoring the fastest TD in NFL history (3 seconds).

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
SibannacRex;1734956 said:
1. 1991 win. We had one of the most amazing runs to finish off a season that year. Beating the Eagles in Philthy was unreal.

2. Beating the Eagles in Dallas in 1992 34-10 in the playoffs.

3. Roy Williams late pick 6 in 2005 completed one of the more improbable wins in the series.

Yeah that 1993 playoff win was memorable because of how the Eagles beat Dallas 31-7 earlier that year on MNF.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
How about MNF 1997 when Philly was going for the GW FG and they BOTCH THE SNAP and it looks eerie similar to the Romo snap in Seattle. I think Cowboys won the game 21-20 which oddly was the final score to the game at Seattle as well. Divine intervention was served!

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
TheSport78;1734982 said:
How about MNF 1997 when Philly was going for the GW FG and they BOTCH THE SNAP and it looks eerie similar to the Romo snap in Seattle. I think Cowboys won the game 21-20 which oddly was the final score to the game at Seattle as well. Divine intervention was served!

I never watched the FG attempt because I thought was automatic since it was only a CHIP SHOT and I later found out what happened

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
gotta include the one in 04 when mcnabb had that 10 second scramble. i hated it but it sure was amazing

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
SportsAnalyzer;1734997 said:
Good Memories

Ahhh, how about Zendejas against Buddy Ryan.......I can remember lil Papasito getting knocked over and getting up limping off the field in anger towards Buddy Ryan......:laugh2:

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
SportsAnalyzer;1734879 said:
My Are

This was the first game that came to mind. It ended exactly like our playoff game against the Seahawks.