Your Top 5 Memorable Eagles/Cowboys Games?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
1. Roy's INT sealing the deal on MNF in 2005. I was at a local haunt called "The Cat House" along with fellow Zoner el chevo. There was an obnoxious Eagles fan who every time something happened that he liked was flexing his arms in your face and sticking his tongue out. Roy picked that ball off and he grabbed his phone and keys and hit the bricks. He didn't have the cajones to face the music.

2. Also on MNF, in 1997. The Eagles pretty much have the game won with a chip shot Fg by former Cowboys Kicker Chris Boniol. Once again Eagles fans at the sports bar are being complete jerks. Then the holder blows the snap and Boniol never gets the kick off. I stood on my chair with my arms over my head, the only Cowboys fan and happy customer in the whole place it seemed. Oh, and my buddy Jason, an Eagles fan, bought dinner instead of me.

3. The 1992 Divisional Playoffs. The Cowboys thumped the Eagles 34-10 en route to a 3rd Super Bowl title.

4. Deja vu of the 1992 playoffs. This time in the 1995 season. Once again in the Divisional playoffs Dallas brings out the switch and wins 30-11 on their way to a 5th Super Bowl title.

es22

Reaction score
The 2 4th and 1 calls by Switzer was a killer. I have hated the Eagles since that day.

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
es22;1735140 said:
The 2 4th and 1 calls by Switzer was a killer. I have hated the Eagles since that day.

No Team should ever run on 4th and 1, that a$$hole should have call a short pass play. I don't care if my RB is Emmitt Payton

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
victories
1) Emmitt runs wild in '93
2) MNF missed kick '97
3) 1992 playoff win
4) Roy's MNF INT
5) 1991 victory at Philly (Kelvin Martin)

defeats
1) 1980 nfc champ game
2) Bounty Bowl
3) Pickle Juice game
4) Irvin's neck injury
5) either loss last year

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
1: Dallas beating Philly in January of '93 for our first home playoff win in forever

2: Woodson picking off Cunningham and running it back for a TD to seal a win at the Vet in '94

3: The bobbled snap game in '97 on MNF

4: Dallas going into the vet and winning 38-0 on MNF in '98 for Philly's worst home loss ever

5: The infamous "4th and 1" call by Switzer, twice, in '95 :banghead:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1735198 said:
4: Dallas going into the vet and winning 38-0 on MNF in '98 for Philly's worst home loss ever

Two TDs for LaFleur!