Reaction score
1. Don Julio 1942
2. Herradura anejo
3. Qui platinum extra anejo
4. Hotel California anejo
5. Partida Reposado

joseephuss

Reaction score
Good list. I will throw in Clase Azul Reposado along with your choices.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
A buddy of mine brought back some tequila from mexico made by some random dudes. Said they ran across the guy on a hike and didn't have money but the guy was so insistent that he was willing to bring some bottles to their hotel later on that evening.

Best I've ever had. Everything else is a distant second.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They are all the Devil's poison!

A bit of a back story.......my brother was only a few years into the HPD(now a homicide detective) and he got married. I was 17 and the bachelor party of the century was planned. Well, it was about 50 cops and me and my buddy, both minors. Their goal was to get us as drunk as possible while visiting every strip club in Houston. We walked and talked like were were the , well you know what., we felt untouchable. They bought us lap-dances and shot after shot of every kind of tequila.

Somewhere after 11pm, I don't remember anything else. Allegedly, we were each in the back of separate trucks throwing up into the wind while on the way to the next destination. I remember waking up in the neighbors yard around noon and the wedding was at 1pm, What is weird, those guys put me into my tuxedo before they dropped me off somehow.

To this day, I am the talk of many officers recanting story after story, of which none I remember. Needless to say, I have not had a sip of that stuff since then(now 43). If I even smell tequila or sweet-n-sour, I puke on the spot :(