You're Going All In, Jerry? Prove It. Get Patrick Queen

McMicah

Reaction score
This is the type of all in you need to be doing. Young players that can confidently take longer contracts and become a core part of the team long term.

Gotta start building a post Dak era team

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
Patrick Queen didn't become who he is until Roquan Smith arrived. I've been watching Baltimore a long time...he will NOT be the field general we need. ROQUAN is that guy...I don't think PQ is worth it

5 yr 92M (18MM/yr)

This is per Sportrac, Micah likely is coming in at 30M so this has to be draft. If we are spending 20MM get Madibuke or Chris Jones for a bit more?

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I’m all set paying queen 18-20 per a year. Good player who will be paid like a great one yet he didn’t have a dominant year till he had roquan smith next to him.

I wanna be active in free agency but I think you can get good linebackers here to fix big issues for less than queen

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Chris jones is a pipe dream as his salary will likely be 30+ a year but that’s an all in juggernaut move, wilkinson from Miami likely gets tagged, madubuike from Baltimore another run stuff guy.

I’ll be happy if they even go after a josey jewel or someone the way they spend money here lol

12+88=7

Reaction score
I was concentrating on him during the KC game, it was pretty easy with the white gloves he wears.

I was not impressed for a player that is going to garner $20 million a year.

I think we can sign a bridge player like Wagner till a permanent solution is found at less than half the cost.

12+88=7

Reaction score
You will know if Dallas is all in by the amount of cap space created by signings and restructures. That will be the tell.