You're Jerry Jones. What changes do you make this offseason?

Aikbach

Reaction score
They could change their names to the Dallas Cardinals, that ought to buy them some time.

kdog

Reaction score
Little Jr;1109998 said:
I dont think the talent is overrated but I still dont put the blame on Zim. BP has full control over the D and O. If we're not blitzing enough and putting pressure on the QB its on BP.

I would change the HC and build the OL.

i AGREE ! GOOD CALL. I WOULD ALSO GET RID OF THE ENTIRE COACHING STAFF.

soccerbud

Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;1109582 said:
The obvious, Find a coaching staff and rebuild the OL.
haven't we been trying to rebuilt the oline for like the past 5 years :/

sillycon

Reaction score
Little Jr;1109998 said:
I dont think the talent is overrated but I still dont put the blame on Zim. BP has full control over the D and O. If we're not blitzing enough and putting pressure on the QB its on BP.

I would change the HC and build the OL.

The reason I would say the talent is overrated is that you need talent in the first place to make the system work. With the hype these guys got, you'd think we could get pressure with 4 guys rushing. In that regards, it IS overrated. Of course that then leads to the coaching staff and how it can maximize the talent so it CAN pressure the qb somehow.... Is it Mike Zimmer or is it Bill Parcells handcuffing Zimmer? We won't ever know unfortunately...

CowboyMike

Stay Thirsty, My Friends
Reaction score
Make Bill Parcells OR Jeff Ireland the GM.

Hire Mike Zimmer as the Head Coach. BP holds Zimmer back on defense game planning. If he's able to do it himself, it could happen.

Bring in an established 3-4 Coordinator.

Guards. We need guards.

Draft a young QB to compete and a young WR.

dfense

Reaction score
Vertigo_17;1109709 said:
1) DC - Sorry Zimmer, there's too much talent on Defense to still lack a passrush

2) OC/OLine coach - Fire Sporano now.

OT - Need to bet better at either LT or RT

That's an area nobody really notices. Sporano is a TE coach. And now that he's in charge of the line, Witten has disappeared. Sporano has done nothing to improve that line. A scheme that lets Strahan run on the first series is....:(

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
dfense;1110607 said:
That's an area nobody really notices. Sporano is a TE coach. And now that he's in charge of the line, Witten has disappeared. Sporano has done nothing to improve that line. A scheme that lets Strahan run on the first series is....:(
i saw Witten in the 2nd half alot.... don't blame his uselessness on anything but protecting Drew.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
1- New HC and staff
2- Draft a real QB-if Romo is good fine, let him beat the rookie in TC
3- Draft OL all over the place

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;1109582 said:
The obvious, Find a coaching staff and rebuild the OL.

I'll go along with that but I'd dump Owens as well. Bledsoe leaving goes without saying.