You're the Lions GM

The Panch

Reaction score
Id hire Jason Garrett. That is all.

Rampage;2539173 said:
I'd just sell the franchise to theogt. with his football knowledge the commish and owners would just agree to do away with the franchise.
Booya!

Tikkanen

Reaction score
Fire the entire front office. Burn it all down. Hire a good football person such as Mike Shanahan and let him be the coach with personnel say and give him a 4yr contract. Then sit back and be patient.

Or heck, do like Texas Tech and hire a fan. Surely anybody can be better than 0-16. :)

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
I would hire Oklahoma's offensive coordinator Kevin Wilson as my head coach and offensive coordinator. I would draft Sam Bradford with the first overall pick. I would allow Kevin Wilson to hire his assistants on the offensive side and pay top dollar for them. I would then force Bradford to sit for the first two seasons and learn the playbook and stay healthy because our Oline would stink. I would then focus on drafting offensive and defensive lineman. I would hire Texas defensive coordinator Will Muschamp as my defensive coordinator. I would hire a GM that believes in my vision and agrees with my hiring of Wilson and Muschamp and then allow him to use his skills to fill the roster with players that fit their systems with heavy input from the coaches but final decisions to be made by my GM with that made abundantly clear to both coaches, media and fans.

I would also assure my coach that he will not get fired regardless of what he does for the first two seasons. I want him to develop the team properly instead of suffer pressure and force moves he wouldn't normally do. I would also inform the fans that we are rebuilding.

I want to build through the draft and draft depth and sign free agents for depth. i want young players to get a lot of experience at the cost of losing for the first 2 seasons.