You're Will McClay, on the clock at #34 . . . (Part II)

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
It's a vacuum (no red flags, assume your own first round pick, whomever you choose).

Jarran Reed, or Robert Nkemdiche? Why?

RS12

Reaction score
Reed, less likely to flame out. Better to hit a double than strike out swinging for the fences.

funkytown

Reaction score
So now the question is for the Nkemdiche crew: Who would have to be there at 34 that would make you pass on taking him?

Most will say they wouldn't touch him at 34. Others say you get him.

I would take him, unless that there was someone else that fell. Doctson or Coleman for me.

visionary

Reaction score
I'll call jerry (from the other end of VR form the draft) and ask him how much sugar he wants in his coffee

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Can we have an option three? Because I will go with option three.

Hardline

Reaction score
I choose BPA regardless of position. None of those named players may be BPA when 34 rolls around.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
So now the question is for the Nkemdiche crew: Who would have to be there at 34 that would make you pass on taking him?

Most will say they wouldn't touch him at 34. Others say you get him.

I would take him, unless that there was someone else that fell. Doctson or Coleman for me.

That's what I'm trying to posit with my question - it's pick #34, a second rounder. You're allowed to assume we addressed whatever need you want with the 4th overall selection (Goff, Wentz, Jack, Ramsey, etc.)

Removing all of the concerns over drunk kids doing drunk things, who would you take. Too many people are getting all wrapped up in a bad interview and a kid being drunk and partying.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
If I'm McClay when pick 34 comes up I desperately try to tune out Spalding's ramblings and see if I can hear what the actual decision makers are talking about. I might say hi to Jason Garrett and see what he's doing.