Weight: 198
40 Yrd Dash: 4.52
20 Yrd Dash: 2.58
10 Yrd Dash: 1.58
Vertical Jump: 37
Broad Jump: 10'04"
20 Yrd Shuttle: 4.01
3-Cone Drill: 6.89

ran a tad bit better 40 and 3 cone at his proday.

tall lanky receiver. decent speed and good quickness. is on the thin side and did not bench. does seem to lack upper body strength. more on that later.

Played mostly at split end and out of the slot. Would flank but only in jumbo packages as the only WR on the field. Never saw them actually pass out of the formation. not very many press corners in college as is and really did not see him face any outside of Fuller in his particular case. Saw a lot of snaps as a redshirt senior but missed time his senior season due to a shoulder injury.

Willing route runner that showed consistent success getting behind defenders deep on gos, posts and flags. Will go over the middle on drags, ins, and posts. Will high point balls and not short arm catches when sensing closing safeties. Consistently made catches after taking a good lick. His arsenal is diverse.

His technique is sloppy and raw. Did not see consistent steps and hard cuts as he often rounded routes. Never saw him set his routes up with chopped steps and the like. His hand technique is inconsistent as well. You will see him go up and high point a ball on a deep throw and then body catch the very next pass. Would like to see him improve his catch radius by snatching the ball out of the air. Too often allows the ball to come to him.

In the run game he is not a physical blocker. Mostly tries to get in the way and will allow corners to elude him. Needs to improve his upper body strength.

Reminds me a lot of Williams but his game is not as evolved as Williams was coming out last year. I think he will struggle against press coverage on the outside until he cna get stronger but can help out immediately running out of the slot.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
For where we got him I like the pick.

Poor QB and I think his. Route running is better than given credit for.

He does need to get tougher though.