Youtube to DVD Help

TheCowboy

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am having trouble finding a good program to burn a youtube video to a DVD. This is my highlight tape that I must send to coaches and ESPN, Rivals, Scout.com, ect. I do not have the Windows Media Player/Movie Maker files to the film. Burning it to DVD from Youtube is my only hope.

I was wondering if any of you could help me out with some recommended programs or what I could possibly do.

Thank you!

TheCowboy

Reaction score
Hoofbite;4494136 said:
You could always email the link, couldn't ya?
You could but when I go to camps it is better to just hand them the DVD and for scout.com and other sites I have to mail it.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
If you haven't actually downloaded, try Firefox or Chrome and look in the extensions for YouTube downloaders.

Some sites will do it as well but sometimes not worth the hassle because the site might suck.

Once downloaded, you should just be able to burn them as a DVD.

If you don't have software, just browse cnet.com until you find something that works.

I don't use Windows so I don't have any suggestions.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
ImgBurn is what you need to burn it to dvd. But it will need to be in a ts video file or iso file to burn to dvd and be playable on a player. avi2dvd might be the program you will need to convert it.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Also to get it off youtube, realplayer allows you to download. Make sure you choose the best quality on youtube first.