YouTv and FuboTv, other?

Reaction score
I'm looking at parting ways with Dishnet and I'm curious about your experiences and opinions on these alternatives. So far YouTube TV and FuboTV look like the top contenders.

Key items for me:

NFL and college coverage
HD playback of recorded content
are you stuck watching commercials?
Internet problems with recording? ie gaps and queing
ease of use

+ anything you'd like to add. I find myself watching less of the cable programming and especially network programming. Wouldn't mind saving another $60 a month too.

thx

Last edited:

John813

Reaction score
FuboTV wasn't bad for me. Liked Hulu more.

Going to go with AT&T TV streaming due to they are the only streaming service that will allow me to watch local sports like NBA/NHL

Reaction score
FuboTV wasn't bad for me. Liked Hulu more.

Going to go with AT&T TV streaming due to they are the only streaming service that will allow me to watch local sports like NBA/NHL

Thx,,,, so you were able to record cowboys games on Fox? I've got Hulu now on some promotional deal with Disney+ but it doesn't look like Fox is offered up Live for recording. It could be that this promo deal doesn't include live tv.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
Sling tv might be the cheapest service but giving you all that you need as well as NFL Redzone.

J12B

Reaction score
I'm looking at parting ways with Dishnet and I'm curious about your experiences and opinions on these alternatives. So far YouTube TV and FuboTV look like the top contenders.

Key items for me:

NFL and college coverage
HD playback of recorded content
are you stuck watching commercials?
Internet problems with recording? ie gaps and queing
ease of use

+ anything you'd like to add. I find myself watching less of the cable programming and especially network programming. Wouldn't mind saving another $60 a month too.

thx

Just signed up for YouTube TV last week for a promotion of $55 per month for first 3 months.

Added on the sports package for the RedZone channel at $9.99 extra per month.

Really liking it so far and will most likely cancel at the end of the season.

Streaming has been great so far.

Reaction score
Just signed up for YouTube TV last week for a promotion of $55 per month for first 3 months.

Added on the sports package for the RedZone channel at $9.99 extra per month.

Really liking it so far and will most likely cancel at the end of the season.

Streaming has been great so far.

Thx,,, I'm tempted to jump on that deal too. I was considering just keeping Dishnet until the DVR craps out, it's 7yrs old, but who knows how long it will keep going?