Yu Darvish signed

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
MC KAos;4385379 said:
ZOMG if we can get oswalt and fielder, we would be amazing! GIT R DONE NOWLAN RAAN!!!!

Amazing as in lose in the WS two years in a row amazing?

Sorry, i had to...:eek::

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
StylisticS;4385622 said:
Is it not basically 110 years because of the bidding money? You have to forgive me on this. I'm very ignorant on how these contracts go.

It's that much out of pocket for the Rangers, yes. However, it doesn't count as part of their payroll. What counts as far as payroll goes is 6 for 60.

TheCowboy

Reaction score
He was ranked in the top 3 free agents of 2012. Pujols, Fielder then Darvish. Great pickup for us IMO. Helps our bullpen out a lot.

Rackat

Reaction score
ajk23az;4385775 said:

No you didn't "have to". But it's ok.

I always look forward to baseball season to break the monotony from football. The last couple of years and the year ahead have all been promising. This year even more so.

MC KAos

Reaction score
ajk23az;4385775 said:

nice! the first year wasnt so bad, but last year really hurt, i still blame nelson cruz the most

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
MC KAos;4385977 said:
nice! the first year wasnt so bad, but last year really hurt, i still blame nelson cruz the most

You mean you blame Ron Washington. Nelly was injured. Washington should have made a defensive substitution due to his injury. We were up by two runs and only needed one out yet he left an injured player in who had a severe defensive deficiencies due to that injury.

In absolutely no way was that Nelly's fault. That is 100% on Ron Washington's head.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
This thread should be on top. It's way more important than TO, the Eagles, Mavericks, or Spurs. :rolleyes:

Darvish!

Rackat

Reaction score
Sam I Am;4386078 said:
You mean you blame Ron Washington. Nelly was injured. Washington should have made a defensive substitution due to his injury. We were up by two runs and only needed one out yet he left an injured player in who had a severe defensive deficiencies due to that injury.

In absolutely no way was that Nelly's fault. That is 100% on Ron Washington's head.
Totally agree. It's not a guarantee it would have changed the outcome, but more than likely it would have.

MC KAos

Reaction score
really? i completely turned off any sort of post game stuff and ignored anything to do with the game, so i never heard that he was hurt (was he hurt before hand?) but ya, i think that play cost us the world series, that would be caught 99% of the time by any big league outfielder.

juck

Reaction score
TheCowboy;4385897 said:
He was ranked in the top 3 free agents of 2012. Pujols, Fielder then Darvish. Great pickup for us IMO. Helps our bullpen out a lot.
Lets get number 2 too. Go for it Nolan!!

jimmy40

Reaction score
Sam I Am;4386078 said:

he could have rolled himself over there in a wheelchair and done a better job on that fly ball. He choked.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
jimmy40;4387322 said:
he could have rolled himself over there in a wheelchair and done a better job on that fly ball. He choked.

I'm guessing you're just being facetious here. Cause if you're not... :facepalm: