Yu Darvish

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Darish is going to pitch this Wednesday at 2:05pm against the Padres.

I let my MLB.tv auto-renew this year (I usually don't and just get it later in the season) and they are going to stream the preseason games. Normally I wouldn't care, but I will definitely tune in to have a sneak peak at Darvish.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Sweet deal. Let me know what you think. I know his teammates have been impressed.

juck

Reaction score
Im excited about what YU can bring. His ball moves so much.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
btw, I heard today that Darvish's game tomorrow (today actually) will be broadcasted at TexasRangers.com live for free. If you can, check it out!

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
I really believe this guy is going to be a superstar and the face of the franchise in the next few years. He has all the physical tools and seems to have the personality for it from everything I've read about him.

dback

Reaction score
Darvish looked great in the 2nd also. Fielded a nice ball to throw out a runner at home.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
2nd inning. 1 strike out, double, ground out, and a good play coming off the mound to get a runner in a rundown for another out.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
dback;4442419 said:
Darvish looked great in the 2nd also. Fielded a nice ball to throw out a runner at home.

How did he look? I only got to watch.

dback

Reaction score
cowboyeric8;4442424 said:
How did he look? I only got to watch.

I saw it on the MLB.tv feed, probably the same one you saw. I just turned it on for the second inning and missed the first.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
dback;4442434 said:
I saw it on the MLB.tv feed, probably the same one you saw. I just turned it on for the second inning and missed the first.

My fault I meant to say listen instead of watch.

Cool deal. I'm sure it will be on espn later.

DFWJC

Reaction score
From the sound of it, at least through two innings, it was a mixed bag.

In both of those innings he gave up extra base hits and got into trouble with players in scoring position (not so great) but in both cases he got out of it (good).

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
DFWJC;4442548 said:
From the sound of it, at least through two innings, it was a mixed bag.

In both of those innings he gave up extra base hits and got into trouble with players in scoring position (not so great) but in both cases he got out of it (good).

Yeah and spring training games are always tough to judge because they may be working on something that they wouldn't in a real game. But overall it sounded like a good first outting.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Darvish is pitching again on TV. The game starts in about 25 minutes I believe.

Terrible time with FA starting. :laugh2:

I believe the game is on MLB Network.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Sam I Am;4451966 said:
Solarte just hit a HR. It's 4-0 Rangers

The Rangers really have built a great team. We have depth and players for the future. The Rangers are here to stay.