Zacch Pickens, South Carolina

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
Any chance he makes it to our first round pick? I think he’s the nose tackle we have been looking for. Thoughts?

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Any chance he makes it to our first round pick? I think he’s the nose tackle we have been looking for. Thoughts?
I don't see Jerry spending a first round pick on a nose tackle. They don't value the position. Haven't for as long as I can remember.

Hardline

Reaction score
I never seen him play. How does he compare to Siaki Ika from Baylor?

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
I never seen him play. How does he compare to Siaki Ika from Baylor?
Double the solo tackles, more tackles for loss, 1 less sack, pretty similar but Pickens is taller smaller and faster. 306 compared to 351

RS12

Reaction score
Jerry has an expensive failure behind center to prop up. See if you can guess what he will draft.

Skynet

Reaction score
Is he a nose tackle or a three techi thought he was a three tech

gtb1943

Reaction score
Double the solo tackles, more tackles for loss, 1 less sack, pretty similar but Pickens is taller smaller and faster. 306 compared to 351
after all the years of hearing Marinelli whine about only wanting quick twitch DTs I want a big massive guy that can shove the center right up into the quarterbacks face
Which is why my vote is for the Baylor Bully

JeffInDC

Reaction score
He's more a 3T than NT. Although PFF isn't the end-all, be-all of football knowledge, he CONSISTENTLY scores higher rushing the passer vs. stopping the run. In fact, his best run-stopping grade was 2 years ago, and that was a 64 (vs. a REAL NT like Nazir Stackhouse from UGA that scored a 85.3 stopping the run).

John813

Reaction score
IMO Dallas wants that unicorn 1Tech if they will draft one high.

IIRC in 2018 they liked Vea but the odds were that he wasn't going to fall that far and they had LVE as a strong consideration to stay put.

Could see Quinn, if still here, being more successful in getting the FO to invest in a 1tech high up but only if he isn't a 2 down player.