Zach Charbonnet reminds me of Demarco Murray

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Not saying we should draft him, just an observation I made when looking at the RB prospects for this years draft. I think he has slightly more burst than Murray had, but Murray actually had some good speed in college too before putting on weight for the NFL.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not saying we should draft him, just an observation I made when looking at the RB prospects for this years draft. I think he has slightly more burst than Murray had, but Murray actually had some good speed in college too before putting on weight for the NFL.

No, we should definitely draft him. You can say it lol. He'd be a solid day 2 pick.

Yup Murray ran a 4.3 in 2011, but at about 200 pounds. I always though he went to bulky. He got up to 230 I believe. I think 215 would have been his sweet spot

JeffInDC

Reaction score

And, Charbonnet doesn’t need to add weight like Murray did since he’s already around 220

Beaker42

Reaction score

Reminds me of Ekeler.

J12B

Reaction score
If not Bijon at 26, I'd be happy with Charbonet in the 2nd round.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
And, Charbonnet doesn’t need to add weight like Murray did since he’s already around 220
Depends if Charbonnet wants to be more physical in the NFL or not. He gets by a little more with jukes and stutter steps, Murray wasn't afraid of running through a tackle or putting his head down and going into a defender even in college. I think that's why Murray put on some extra weight.