Zach Frazier gets the Duke Mayweather seal of approval

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

I think he is a late 2nd round guy. Probably 2nd OC off the board, depending on where teams want to play Barton in the NFL. Not as good a prospect as Barton or Van Pran, but still a day 1 upgrade over 2023 Biadasz . If you want to go OT in the 1st and OC in the 2nd Frazier is your guy

RS12

Reaction score
I wish Mazi was that quick out his stance.

RS12

Reaction score
Did you say injury? Write him down for the 2nd Round on the Cowboys list.
Gotta be him or Zack Zinter from Michigan. Though Kiper thought he might be ready for the combine. You know they love Michigan players. I wish they loved the HC too.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Cowboys have a history with Duke as well. Combine that with the late-season injury as many here have mentioned, and you can almost lock Frazier into the Cowboys with the 54th pick.

Frazier was one of my favorite players all year. He reminds me of Creed Humphrey (former Sooner, current Chief).

For those of you Cowboys fans who, due to being fans of this team, have forgotten what players with heart look like, go watch the play where Frazier hurt himself and his effort to get off the field.

RS12

Reaction score
Cowboys have a history with Duke as well. Combine that with the late-season injury as many here have mentioned, and you can almost lock Frazier into the Cowboys with the 54th pick.

Frazier was one of my favorite players all year. He reminds me of Creed Humphrey (former Sooner, current Chief).

For those of you Cowboys fans who, due to being fans of this team, have forgotten what players with heart look like, go watch the play where Frazier hurt himself and his effort to get off the field.
If you go to Duke's twitter page, he does a 10 part series with Zack Martin. They name Humphrey as the most under rated player in the league.

1942willys

Reaction score
If you go to Duke's twitter page, he does a 10 part series with Zack Martin. They name Humphrey as the most under rated player in the league.
Get him with a late second would be fine with me. Biadasz has reached his limit and will never be more than average at best and that is not good enough.
If we could get a primo OT and a Top C then our O line would be in much better shape
Bass has potential at Guard and Richards might at tackle.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Would love Frazier in the 2nd. Definitely an upgrade over Biadisz and a guy who is the epitome of tough. After breaking his leg against Baylor he literally ran off the field as it was in the final minute and the team was out of timeouts and he didn’t want to cost his team a 10 second runoff.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Love the kid.
Major homer pick for me.
Kid is very smart on the online, very capable Center who has also played OG, very tough guy.

McMicah

Reaction score
As long as he or powers-Johnson falls to our 2nd, I’m in

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
If Zach gets drafted by Dallas. I'll have the first Jersey ordered asap. Yes I'm a homer but this kid is pure heart. It just makes to much sense for us to actually pull it off.

McMicah

Reaction score
I want Mims, Morgan, Guyton (all OTs) or Graham (C/G). I would maybe take the right CB or WR if they fell, but I’m focused on OL

Gambit

Reaction score
I want Mims, Morgan, Guyton (all OTs) or Graham (C/G). I would maybe take the right CB or WR if they fell, but I’m focused on OL
I like Morgan and Mims love of all things Graham Barton is well known lol
Not a big Guyton fan at all especially in 1st

I'm starting to lean towards Powers-Johnson over Barton.

I'd be happy with all but Guyton at 24. CB or WR would have to be a serious slide for me to value it over the OL.