Zach Frazier gets the Duke Mayweather seal of approval

cristglo

Reaction score
I like Morgan and Mims love of all things Graham Barton is well known lol
Not a big Guyton fan at all especially in 1st

I'm starting to lean towards Powers-Johnson over Barton.

I'd be happy with all but Guyton at 24. CB or WR would have to be a serious slide for me to value it over the OL.
I have watched a lot of powers-Johnson the more I have watched the more I like he has that nasty play imo I would take him in the first in a heart beat can’t wait for the combine

Gambit

Reaction score
I have watched a lot of powers-Johnson the more I have watched the more I like he has that nasty play imo I would take him in the first in a heart beat can’t wait for the combine
Both he and Barton have that nasty to them. I'm leaning more his way because Barton seems to be pretty adamant he wants to play LT, and though has played some center, it's not a lot.

McMicah

Reaction score
I like Morgan and Mims love of all things Graham Barton is well known lol
Not a big Guyton fan at all especially in 1st

I'm starting to lean towards Powers-Johnson over Barton.

I'd be happy with all but Guyton at 24. CB or WR would have to be a serious slide for me to value it over the OL.
So one thing I notice is that JPJ is VERY strong, but I’m gonna be really curious to see his measurements, because his arms look short, like his range of motion is limited type of short, like the guy who is so swol at the gym that his arms are hanging a foot off his waist lol.

Hopefully that’s just an optical illusion from the tape and measurements prove me wrong, but if he does have short arms, he might have issues with quick 3Ts, and stunting DEs in the NFL. That’s my main hesitation so far.

His tape is solid though