Zach Martin has the highest PFF grade of any NFL player Sunday

Tussinman

Reaction score
:huh: I don't recall a single person stating any hate for Zack Martin. I think there is a need for show and tell here to support this claim.
It's a fake narrative. He assumes that because people think Larry Allen (2x all decade team, first ballot hall of famer, all-pro at 3 positions) is better than him as of right now it translates to us basically saying "you guys hate Martin and disrespect him".

terra

Reaction score
I love Zack Martin, but Terrence Steele looked even better this past Sunday. I was truly surprised with how greatly Terrence Steele dominated Joey Bosa!! No one saw that coming.

PFF should have given Terrence Steele much higher grades.
As usual you are full of it. Martin clearly played better but then you have very creative eyesight that is sometimes unintentionally VERY amusing.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Zack Martin would neutralize Micah Parsons.
giphy.webp

This is true

NotForLong

Reaction score
Definitely didn't see Steele playing that well.
Awww . . . you didnt see him? You missed. Great performance . . . He plays RT for the Cowboys. That is the lineman all the way on the end . . . on the right side

But Don't get confused because sometimes they put a TE on the end . . .OK, that should help you

stiletto

Reaction score
It was complete domination. He was not only driving fools off the ball but turning them whichever way he wanted to.

I know you guys hate him with all that Larry Allen stuff but Zack Martin is special.

Yeah...no one hates "Double'em up" Zach..

NotForLong

Reaction score
You may be right.. but when I was reading those comments I was a little scared for Zach. These fans will turn on you in a heartbeat
There were people in here panicking as if Martin absolutely needed to play RT . . . Now look what happened Steele got some blows in on an Elite Lineman

Everything worked out

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
As usual you are full of it. Martin clearly played better but then you have very creative eyesight that is sometimes unintentionally VERY amusing.
So speaks a 60 year old who barely joined a few months ago and likely has bad eyesight.

plasticman

Reaction score
Did you know that Larry Allen made 1st team All Pro at three different positions?

2 times at RG
1 times at LT
3 times at LG

He started 10 games at RT his rookie year.

Pro Bowls?

3 times at RG
1 time at LT
7 times at LG

He was selected to the HOF All -90's team. Really? What position?