Zach Martin out ** do NOT discuss covid/vaccinations **

Maxmadden

Reaction score
Anybody know anything about Zach Martin's status?
We will probably know tomorrow but could find out today if he doesn't have a negative.
Test results will not be made public unless there is a breach in the HIPPA law.

But no reason to let it be known until tomorrow. Just keep TB guessing.

Jarntt

Reaction score
We will probably know tomorrow but could find out today if he doesn't have a negative.
Test results will not be made public unless there is a breach in the HIPPA law.

But no reason to let it be known until tomorrow. Just keep TB guessing.
Oh I'm pretty sure the test results will be made public today one way or another if it's negative...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Oh I'm pretty sure the test results will be made public today one way or another if it's negative...

by some chance he were to come up with 2 negatives you can bet he will be on Jerry Private Jet to be in Tampa Bay. I still think it is a long shot, if this were a Sunday game I would be a lot more optimistic but given this is a Thursday game it looks highly doubtful

shabazz

Reaction score
I thought I heard that the Titans have been hit pretty hard with the "disease that shalt be named."

I had to laugh at that. About as funny as the Mod/Admin that starts a “Kung foo flu” forum and then censors or cancels anybody’s facts or opinions that doesn’t support his....pure comedy

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I had to laugh at that. About as funny as the Mod/Admin that starts a “Kung foo flu” forum and then censors or cancels anybody’s facts or opinions that doesn’t support his....pure comedy
Yeah, it's ridiculous.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
Yeah maybe there is someone who works for the Cowboys or the NFL office who doesn't really value their job. Certainly could happen.

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
Someone said they were a bad thing?

My ex with my kids, among others. Back in the day, got my hands on original Tom and Jerry, Road Runner cartoons on DVD. Kids were laughing, rolling on the floor BUT one of them narked.

What was better was the midnight playing of Doom. (Once the ex fell asleep, she was dead for the night). 30 minutes, crowded around a 10 inch screen. School night be damned!

Ahh, family time!!

Bullet22

Reaction score
Suh gets to play.....every game Tampa plays..Will a key player on the other team.. be out due to the fake flu..