Twitter: Zach Martin to get MRI on back

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
That is why you don't go all in and try and create a Great Wall using so many resources in one single position. Not hindsight for me because I hated it at the time. You don't need a top round pick at every single position on the line. It's going to be our demise.

:huh::facepalm:

Whyjerry

Reaction score
For Garrett fans, Martin and Zeke is the formation of a nice excuse. So there’s that.

glimmerman

Reaction score
But then everyone will blame that for if we are rusty in week 1, which is ridiculous. Playing a few series at less than full speed against vanilla defenses don't mean anything.

But I do they need to practice though in training camp.
It seems with the CBA all teams come into the season rusty. The first few weeks of regular season look like a hot mess. Lol

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Sit out until week one. Let the guys who need the reps to get them.

Practice ? Practice?...we’re talking about...

He doesn’t need it.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
It's all one structural system. When you get a bunch of 320 pounders colliding together 60 times a game game after game, year after year things are gonna break down. Ask anyone who deals in the safety field or any neurosurgeon most back injury are the result of repetive risky behaviors.activities.

I hear you but it’s funny that with all this colliding of huge men, the lineman have the must longevity amongst NFL players.

Londonboy

Reaction score
The MRI came out fine, but it doesn't mean all is perfect.
We can all still enjoy a little residual panic, hopefully enough to tide Us over till the next "crisis"

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All clear.

tenor.gif