Zach Thomas, I love that man

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
The coaches spent extra time with the defenders this offseason with timing their blitzes, and Thomas’ leadership has helped. He has given players hints on what a QB might do pre-snap that indicates he’s about to snap the ball. Those are more effective indicators often than hard cadences, which could result in an encroachment penalty. …

Here's the whole article:
http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/NFL/NFC/NFC+East/Dallas/WWHI/2008/wwhi092608.htm

This weeks game for me is all about pressure. All the praise Campbell is getting for picking up their new offense, make a believer out of me. Put pressure in his face and make him decide fast what to do.

I don't want to see him with time to survey the field :rolleyes: , then go with that dink n dunk route crap (all underneath stuff) to pad those awesome stats of his.

Zach, Ware and boys - bring it baby.

sago1

Reaction score
I expect to see even more from Zack as his familiarity with Wade's 34 scheme improves. I really liked his signing & he's a big improvement over Ayodele--a nice guy but he didn't make the plays expected from his position.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Hopefully Jerry can find a Zacklike MLB in next years draft...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Vinnie2u;2287508 said:
I hope Zach moves from huddle to coaching staff when he does hang 'em up.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
I think he's leading the team in tackles right now. Which is a huge upgrade over what Akin was doing last year .

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Hostile;2287511 said:
I hope Zach moves from huddle to coaching staff when he does hang 'em up.

I thought he had nothing left.. Glad I was proven wrong..

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Vinnie2u;2287508 said:

Maualuga injured his knee in last night's debacle in Corvallis.

Does he fall to the latter part of the 1st round???