Zach Wilson - Jets found gold!

Blitzen

Reaction score
I'm hoping they all do well. I don't want to see a league with a bunch of bum QBs. Unless they're playing Dallas, then they can suck to high heaven.

I've always wanted the Cowboys to play in the strongest division with the best players, but to still triumph. Why do fans want the other squads to suck? So that the team you cheer for can pretend they are good till they meet actual good squads in the playoffs? Beat the best to be the best-way more exciting!

Flamma

Reaction score
I've always wanted the Cowboys to play in the strongest division with the best players, but to still triumph. Why do fans want the other squads to suck? So that the team you cheer for can pretend they are good till they meet actual good squads in the playoffs? Beat the best to be the best-way more exciting!

I agree. That's why I don't care if our schedule is tough or not. If you're good, then you don't worry about your schedule. You're going to have to beat them at some point.

kskboys

Reaction score
X a million.

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score
Did the Jags choose the wrong guy? We haven't heard much about Lawrence but I read he's struggling a bit and there is nothing wrong with that. In fact, If I'm Meyers, I'd consider sitting him the entire year.

Preseason. Byu meh

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
And the rest of the Jets team?

I'm just waiting for the next Leveon Bell-type signing...

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think he has a higher upside than Lawrence. Doesnt necessarily mean he was better prospect mind you. However, in alot of drafts he is a legit #1 overall IMO.
Jets got really lucky

Lawrence is the best QB prospect of his generation and their isn't a close second. His upside is HOF. He's about as sure a bet as Peyton Manning in 1998. The BYU kid has been torching bad college defenses and preseason NFL rosters.

RaZon

Reaction score
This is why.......you give things some time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Took O.J.Simpson 4 seasons to get rolling, it was......bust???

Terry Bradshaw was terrible talking horrendous, how he did;t get cut? Yep,,,,Hall of Fame.

Johnny Unitas was cut, Len Dawson was cut, Steve Largent was cut, Don Maynard was cut, all.....Hall of Fame.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Just like reactions to game one were overreactions, so are those to game two.

Flamma

Reaction score
This is why.......you give things some time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Took O.J.Simpson 4 seasons to get rolling, it was......bust???

Terry Bradshaw was terrible talking horrendous, how he did;t get cut? Yep,,,,Hall of Fame.

Johnny Unitas was cut, Len Dawson was cut, Steve Largent was cut, Don Maynard was cut, all.....Hall of Fame.

Yeah, people anoint players too soon. Looking good in college and preseason is good, but it doesn't always translate well in the NFL and or when games count. I feel bad for Wilson, the dude looked terrible. But it's early, and I really do think he'll turn it around. Because right now the QB they traded is looking way better than the QB on their roster. But it's still way too early to judge.

RaZon

Reaction score
Now it;s...

good game.....see see the kid is great
bad game......he's sucking
good game......he's getting it now
bad game.....well he is young

Forget all that silliness, give the kid a couple seasons, it takes awhile, honest

Check out some of the legends first few season, hell Peyton had around 60 INT;s his first three seasons.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Now it;s...

good game.....see see the kid is great
bad game......he's sucking
good game......he's getting it now
bad game.....well he is young

Forget all that silliness, give the kid a couple seasons, it takes awhile, honest

Check out some of the legends first few season, hell Peyton had around 60 INT;s his first three seasons.

The Father played on some of the worst teams in history in Nawlins but he survived one of the few bright spots , the sons have SB trophy cases they show off on Thanksgiving . Not a bad trio that Manning Clan.

Yeah Zach Wilson needs time. The J E T S fan is like the guy or gal on a flight that’s had too many alcohol treats before and during the trip, they are impatient loud obnoxious . That’s what happens when your one SB moment occurred before the moon landing .

JustChip

Reaction score
I don't know what, but there's something about him that is suspect. I mean, he looks great, but I don't trust any QB that the Jets draft to not have some critical fault that undermines their career.
Yeah, like playing for the Jets is a major one.