Twitter: Zack Martin added to injury report

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Told y'all it was a mistake getting rid of Matt Farniok. Should have kept 10 instead of 9 O-linemen for this very reason. This Oline is always getting injured. Dumb but greedy Cowboys front office doesn't learn. Idiots.

Carson

Reaction score
Told y'all it was a mistake getting rid of Matt Farniok. Should have kept 10 instead of 9 O-linemen for this very reason. This Oline is always getting injured. Dumb but greedy Cowboys front office doesn't learn. Idiots.
With the shortage of good OL in this league Farniok had his pick of the litter where to sign!

I see he signed with .. Oh. The Chicago bears practice squad

Carson

Reaction score
This is the recipe for disaster. Missing the LG and RG with Quinnen Williams coming to town

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
With the shortage of good OL in this league Farniok had his pick of the litter where to sign!

I see he signed with .. Oh. The Chicago bears practice squad
Farniok was pissed that he was cut. Can't blame him. Looks like time has proved him right.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

John813

Reaction score
2014 draft is confirmed to have been a failure with this news.

Hopefully it's minor and precaution.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
I’ve never seen anything like this where guys are getting injured at practice at this level