Twitter: Zack Martin calls Gallimore "dense human"

visionary

Reaction score
NO, it shows they do try and eventually will hit on some. so go stick your opinion where the sun dont shine.

they drafted many just didn't work out like all teams its just one of those things that happens. draft droughts at certain positions and they for sure have been drafting well at many positions.

had enough of this zoner for sure.,. Negative dribble isnt healthy BYE welcome to my ignore list.

your ignore list

no way

really

:(

:)

:D

plasticman

Reaction score
His injury derailed what I thought would be a breakout year.

These last four drafts have been high yield. Whoever the architect of these drafts are, Jerry needs to pay him GM money because that is what he should be..

lockster

Reaction score
its why fans need to calm down saying we don't draft good DTs!

fiorst off there's not arent a lot of elite DTs in each draft and when picking not many available..SO if fans are patient, they see we have drafted some that are developing into those DTs weve been missing

Ie OSA and Gallimore next to each other are nice middle.

add in tanks solid de, Greagory's on the way up, add soem depth with BO, Hill and Gholston this DL was weakness now becoming a strength.
fans in zone just keep calling out drafts and Fas acquisitions before allowing time for them to come together.
Just because they finally got it going good with these guys, doesn't mean years of drafts were not horrible. They were.
Thank goodness, it doesn't seem like we are allowing the coaches to completely 9ver rule the personnel men now.

ghst187

Reaction score
That was easily my favorite play of the year so far…

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
At first, I thought Martin was insulting someone.

tyke--can you believe our defense?...man it is loaded....this has to be our year because i dont think we can keep all these future pro bowlers and all pros....i think you are going to see a big change in offense

soon too...beginning of season they loaded the box and blitzed Dak a lot....now that our run game has soured some they no longer bring safety down and before they played a lot more man and now zone

and our O line was not holding up....but things will change with Williams at LG and i think we should rest Smith ( ankle )?....but they will figure this out....McCarthey has never seen an offense or a defense

get so radically better in one year....our defense may be up there and defense travels....2000 Ravens had worst offense than us.....but their defense was so scary good and they won super bowl....just excited

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Big kid.......

USATSI_15162160.jpg

man dont mess with Gallimore

Batman1980

Reaction score
Gallimore stood out at OU but they haven't had a strong D since Stoops left, he was the best on the DL by far, and easy to scheme against with the spread offense the Big 12 likes to run.

Put him on this line with Lawrence and Gregory and he will have the chance to shine. He is pretty active for a big fellow and a load to handle when the OL has to worry about more than one DL.

cowboys-vs-eagles-philadelphia-eagles.gif

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
its why fans need to calm down saying we don't draft good DTs!

fiorst off there's not arent a lot of elite DTs in each draft and when picking not many available..SO if fans are patient, they see we have drafted some that are developing into those DTs weve been missing

Ie OSA and Gallimore next to each other are nice middle.

add in tanks solid de, Greagory's on the way up, add soem depth with BO, Hill and Gholston this DL was weakness now becoming a strength.
fans in zone just keep calling out drafts and Fas acquisitions before allowing time for them to come together.

blue---i think we might start getting scary with this defense...i mean not worried as much offense...they will figure it out.....but our defense...3 games in a row 4 T.O.'s??..that is scary..i know

that many T.O.'s are not sustainable but this defense will travel and i also think Dak and Moore and McCarthey have stuff up their sleaves too i think they are sandbagging some

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That, and a couple dozen sides of beef every day.

Pantone--- so excited because defense travels like they say....and our offense will get better....yes bit of a slump...but we still won 3 in a row...it helps when you keep winning....Dak is making

bets with defense....they know they got to pick it up and score more ...Cooper is saying stuff....offense has to look at defense in the eyes in locker room so it helps.....they will get better

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
We may an another future Pro Bowler.......his power is off the chart

100 percent agree with Gregory. One of the things we've been missing through all these years of failed defense is a DT who can collapse the pocket. If Gallimore can reach the point where he adds that consistently to what we have on the outside and with Parsons, this defense will be what we need it to be to succeed even against the better offensive teams.

manster4ever

Reaction score
I’m a huge fan of Gallimore, but I do find it slightly hilarious that Zack is trying his hand at player evaluation yet again. Didn’t he himself have high praises for Maliek Collins?

Collins was ok for a few years but now.....supposedly doing well in Houston on a bad Texans D. He just landed on the Covid list the other day though. Same with Beasley in Buffalo...he's now out for 10 days and will miss this Sunday's tilt with the Pats on the road. Such an ignorant little weasel:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...nvaccinated-cole-beasley-on-covid-19-reserve/

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pantone--- so excited because defense travels like they say....and our offense will get better....yes bit of a slump...but we still won 3 in a row...it helps when you keep winning....Dak is making

bets with defense....they know they got to pick it up and score more ...Cooper is saying stuff....offense has to look at defense in the eyes in locker room so it helps.....they will get better
So glad to see the defense in beast mode more often.