Zakary Died Today (5/9/07)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I would like to thank all of you who extended your prayers for my friend Rich and his baby.

Zakary Storm Butrym was born January 28, 2007 at Tucson Medical Center.

He passed away at 3:00 PM Pacific time at Tucson Medical Center in his daddy's arms.

I appreciate all who asked about how he was doing, all who prayed, and all who wished them well. I've been asked to come to the Hospital. If the newspaper here does an obituary I will post it.

Thank you again. I wish a miracle could have happened, but knew the odds were long.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, Hos. It's always difficult to lose someone, especially when they're so young.

My Condolences.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
He was only a day older than our daughter. They must be devastated.

My deepest, heartfelt condolences to the family.

calico

Reaction score
Crushing news. I will keep the family in my prayers...this must be devastating.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sorry to hear that.

It is bad enough when you lose someone close that has lived a long life, it is even harder when it is someone that is so young and has not had the chance to really live.

Best wishes to his family and loved ones to help get through such a hard situation.

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this news. Pass along all of our condolences from the whole Zone family.

I guess God wanted one of His Angels to come home.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
wow.. im terribly sorry. thats hard to hear, i hope the family is doing alright.

roughneck266

Reaction score
Terrible news, HOS. I am sorry for the families loss. They will be in my prayers.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Hate to hear that Hos ; I will pray for the family that God be with them in their time of need

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
With a heavy heart I write this because when you pray for someone you can almost feel connected to them.

I have no doubt that when Zakary died he right from the arms of one father to the arms of another Father. He will be well cared for until they see him again.

My continued prayers for the family to get through this time of grief.

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
I'm terribly sorry to hear about that Hos. Please accept my truly heart felt condolences.

ole Ma Nature can really be harsh sometimes.:(

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Hostile;1492819 said:
I would like to thank all of you who extended your prayers for my friend Rich and his baby.

Zakary Storm Butrym was born January 28, 2007 at Tucson Medical Center.

He passed away at 3:00 PM Pacific time at Tucson Medical Center in his daddy's arms.

I appreciate all who asked about how he was doing, all who prayed, and all who wished them well. I've been asked to come to the Hospital. If the newspaper here does an obituary I will post it.

Thank you again. I wish a miracle could have happened, but knew the odds were long.

His suffering is over, but it's just beginning for his parents... my heart aches for them... and for you, I know you invested a lot of yourself emotionally in this one, and that it probably reopened some old scars...

Good for you, now stick it out just a little while longer, give those poor folk all the strength you can spare... having been where they are now, perhaps there's nobody better suited for this difficult, difficult task...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Thanks all. I will of course be going to the funeral. They are making arrangements today. Rich read the other thread when he came to pick up the money my work raised. That was where so many offered their thoughts and prayers for Zakary. He was really moved and asked me to let people know.

Rich works nights and Wendy works days and they took turns along with Rich's dad in being with Zak ever since he was in the hospital. They both took yesterday off because his condition was so grave. It was the first time in a couple of weeks that they both could be there and Zakary stuck around until they both could be.

The most heartbreaking part of yesterday was seeing how this was affecting Mr. Butrym, Rich's dad. He has a bad heart and his health isn't good. He only has 2 kids. His daughter Kathy (Rich's sister) is about to go through a divorce. Rich and Wendy don't know if they will have any more kids because of this disease. Both parents have to be carriers to pass this along to a child. This may be the only grandchild he ever gets to see.