Zakary's Obituary

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
http://www.legacy.com/tucson/Obituaries.asp?Page=SearchResults

Funeral today.

There's a guest book if any of you want to sign it.

Butrym, Zakary Storm BUTRYM, Zakary Storm, January 28, 2007 - May 9, 2007. After a courageous battle with Type 1 SMA, our "little fighter" Zakary, peacefully succumbed on the afternoon of May 9, 2007. The lives of all who knew Zakary were changed forever. Zakary is survived by his mother, Windy MacFarlane and father Richard D. Butrym. His smile will live in our hearts forever. From our arms to God's arms. Services to be held Monday, May 14th at BRING'S BROADWAY CHAPEL, 6910 E. Broadway. Public viewing at 10:30 a.m. Memorial service at 11:00 a.m. Committal service to follow at All Faith's Memorial Park, 2151 S. Avenida Los Reyes.

Published in the Tucson on 5/12/2007. Notice • Guest Book • Flowers • Gift Shop • Charities

cbfan55

Reaction score
That sadens me to read that, my thoughts and prayers are with you all

Kristina

Reaction score
My best friend is one of the nurses at TMC, particularly in the Peds ICU. When Zakary first came into the hospital she told me all about him and how cute he is and about his battle to survive. I was heartbroken to hear that little Zakary didn't make it. My thoughts and prayers go out his parents. I attended the funeral to show support even though I didn't know Zakary or his family. It's a painful thing to go through and they can use all the support they can get. God Bless.

-Kristina

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Kristina;1498565 said:
My best friend is one of the nurses at TMC, particularly in the Peds ICU. When Zakary first came into the hospital she told me all about him and how cute he is and about his battle to survive. I was heartbroken to hear that little Zakary didn't make it. My thoughts and prayers go out his parents. I attended the funeral to show support even though I didn't know Zakary or his family. It's a painful thing to go through and they can use all the support they can get. God Bless.

-Kristina

:welcome: and sorry your first post was about something this sad. :(

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Kristina;1498565 said:

-Kristina
:welcome:

It amazes me that you've heard of him and were at the funeral yesterday. So was I. How did you hear about this site? If you don't mind me asking.

HoleInTheRoof

Benched
Reaction score
God bless Zakary and his family. I couldn't imagine the pain they are going through right now.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Hi...just came across this.

There's nothing wronger in this world than the passing of a child.

My prayers and thoughts are with ya Hos..and with the family