Zaleski Sports Show crushes Philadelphia sports fans

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
I'll be shocked if anybody in Philadelphia knows who this guy is. Who is this guy, anyway?

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Does this women realize that they don't show player in the green room now until the player is actually announced by the Commish......

jzcowboy

Reaction score
Wow... what a bunch of snarky, unappreciative, curmudgeons. The rude and inconsiderate posts on display here are pathetic.

My show is an all volunteer effort that is produced at our local cable access channel. This channel helps to teach kids, and others in the community who might consider a career in tv, the basics about camera operation, production, directing and what it's like to be in front of a camera.

So, congratulations on your bullying while using the shield of the Internet. You are an example for all to see.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Wow... what a bunch of snarky, unappreciative, curmudgeons. The rude and inconsiderate posts on display here are pathetic.

My show is an all volunteer effort that is produced at our local cable access channel. This channel helps to teach kids, and others in the community who might consider a career in tv, the basics about camera operation, production, directing and what it's like to be in front of a camera.

So, congratulations on your bullying while using the shield of the Internet. You are an example for all to see.

No one was specifically calling you out. If you ever wanted unfiltered feedback on the show then you just got it. Producers pay of this type of feedback.

ksadler1

Reaction score
Ahhhhhh yes, Philly.....or as l like to call it, The City of Brotherly Thugs.....

paladin

Reaction score
Curmudgeons?
Perhaps

But if you had titled it: "Check out MY new show"
& explained the premise beforehand...