Zane Beadles

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
What do you guys think of this Kid? I don't think he's a LT but I sure like him a lot. He is very technically sound and is rock solid as a person. The problem is that he has not played Guard in College so he would need to relearn a lot about the position but I'm telling you, this kid can play. He has quick feet and decent foot speed. I think he could be a nice LG prospect, maybe a 4th round pick?

RS12

Reaction score
I think I remember seeing him on one of the post combine slider/ faller lists. Cant remember specifically what was said though.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
RS12;3295923 said:
I think I remember seeing him on one of the post combine slider/ faller lists. Cant remember specifically what was said though.

I would not be surprised because they are playing him at LT. That's the position he played at Utah. However, I don't think he's a LT. I think he's a LG. This is why I think he might be available in the late 4th round or so. I think that if he had to play LT in the NFL, he would have problems. However, I really think he might have a chance to turn into a nice LG.