Zay Jones signing with Arizona Cardinals

Carson

Reaction score
Guy had 321 yards on 34 receptions and 2 tds....has had 3 years in his career over 500 yards and is injury risky now....

Better options out there, nothing to see except a name
Maybe they see what it’ll take to get Burks from the Titans

Carson

Reaction score
I like Burks way more, even if we have to give up something to get him.
I agree. I highly doubt the Titans want to move him. Hopkins and Boyd will be free agents. but I would definitely see

Reactions: Ken

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Cowboys fans (Jones fan boys) two days ago

"See, be patient. Cowboys just brought in Zay Jones for a visit. The Jones are trying to improve the team!"

Cowboys fans (Jones apologists) now
"Zay Jones isn't even good."

Something is obviously wrong. Free agents are opting out. Even ones whose dads played here and won multiple Super Bowls. Undesirable location.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Guy had 321 yards on 34 receptions and 2 tds....has had 3 years in his career over 500 yards and is injury risky now....

Better options out there, nothing to see except a name
Not gonna lie, I haven't looked at the wr free agents available

Carson

Reaction score

"See, be patient. Cowboys just brought in Zay Jones for a visit. The Jones are trying to improve the team!"

Something is obviously wrong. Free agents are opting out. Even ones whose dads played here and won multiple Super Bowls. Undesirable location.
End of the day, it’s about $$$.

Stephen offers nothing more than the one year, $1.2 million. When the contract comes out he will be closer to $4 million. No way they would ever touch that.

Its a bit comical now that last two guys they brought in on visits (Shaq Leonard and Zay Jones) signed elsewhere

EDIT — there it is. Up to $4.25 million

Twin928

Reaction score
Guess he wasnt impressed with the $1.2 million we offered.

How bad was our offer that he went to Arizona over where he is from and dad played?lol bro imagine going from being a legit threat with ceedee outside n cooks n the slot to saying no I’m good to go play with a qb who plays call of duty all day n dnt study

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
End of the day, it’s about $$$.

Stephen offers nothing more than the one year, $1.2 million. When the contract comes out he will be closer to $4 million. No way they would ever touch that.
Is Stephen ignorant? They have to know that their offers are not viewed as competitive. They are just embarassing themselves and the franchise at this point.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
Something is obviously wrong. Free agents are opting out. Even ones whose dads played here and won multiple Super Bowls.
it has everything to do with money...these free agents are probably making 2-3 times more signing elsewhere.

CWR

Reaction score
I'm not sure I can make myself care about a scrub.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score

The quarterback position is unsettled.