Zay Jones signing with Arizona Cardinals

fivetwos

Reaction score
I don’t care that they didn’t sign Flowers, but are they going to continue to publicly blame the guys who are due for big contracts as the reason they can’t improve the team?

To what end? Maybe guilt them into signing slightly cheaper? Come on.

They are just begging for a locker room problem.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Guess he wasnt impressed with the $1.2 million we offered.

How bad was our offer that he went to Arizona over where he is from and dad played?
I guess the other three teams and if you add the 4th that cut him must not have been impressed with their offers either got it I mean we're gonna do this every time we lose a player you remember Shaquille Leonard is that his name that's fair part everybody thought we should have signed and that Philly got and all the other ones that a lot of people had signed before the trade deadline hell just about every player that the Philadelphia Eagles signed last year that our fan base thought we should have turned out to be trash they were not impactful at all and this falls under probably wasn't gonna be impactful anyway as a #3 so why go after him that hard>>????????????????? :facepalm:

It would have been nice to have him but there is no reason to go after a guy that hard and hey good luck with the Cardinals they couldn't even find a trade partner for Hopkins who I would take DeAndre Hopkins right now over this dude and they outright cut him you know what over money people!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Cowboys fans (Jones fan boys) two days ago

"See, be patient. Cowboys just brought in Zay Jones for a visit. The Jones are trying to improve the team!"

Cowboys fans (Jones apologists) now
"Zay Jones isn't even good."

Something is obviously wrong. Free agents are opting out. Even ones whose dads played here and won multiple Super Bowls. Undesirable location.
LET'S NOT forget peniciling him in the rotation lol
1) Lamb
2) Cooks
3) Jones
Lol

blueblood70

Reaction score
Exactly!
No way we were paying that kind of dollars.
And why should we explain to me why we don't include the other three teams I mean it was us and two other teams that also didn't get his services therefore it's not a Jerry thing the Cardinals were willing to go overpay for a guy that's gonna have a? Next to him and I didn't have not looked at their roster but I'm pretty sure they cut Hopkins and Hopkins is a better player than this Jones guy and they did it over money isn't that interesting the hypocrisy around here and we got teams literally cutting players they can't even get a fifth round pick for them like we did with amari Cooper because of the money and yet pick up guys like Gilmore and cooks on cheap deals and then it's the Jones family that has the problem because they're too cheap yet they I thought he visited 3 teams and he was cut from another therefore four teams decided they didn't want his services for whatever money he he was wanting...:facepalm::thumbup:So everybody here that every single time a player out there that most likely wasn't gonna be very impactful goes to another team the first thing out of your mouth is ohh the Joneses are too cheap and most of the time they didn't even work out the last one was Shaq Leonard but there were many before that typically this is like taking a fire on a guy for our #3 wide receiver spot he wasn't gonna take our top two guys he wasn't gonna take targets away from Ferguson that would be 3 guys ahead of him so anybody who's wound up over this needs to chill because it gets tiresome every player keeps being mentioned as a possible Dallas cowboy landing spot and most of them never had a chance they were not needed... But hey the Cardinals apparently need them more I mean I I don't check their roster I really don't care but apparently the chiefs were too cheap and I don't remember who else he visited but apparently they were all too damn cheap just like the judges to overpay for a guy who's a high risk..hmm

blueblood70

Reaction score
I think that 4 million is too much for him. If they payed that, they would be forced to play him and they would end up cutting one of the young guys.
Don't say things that make too much sense in here because they wanna roll up over the Joneses for passing up on a guy who was at best gonna be our number three guy and how is it that the other teams who passed on him as well are not mentioned it's just the Cowboys are too cheap I guess the chiefs are too cheap I don't know where else he went but I know he liked to be whined and dined and he chose the lowly Cardinals who couldn't get a single draft pick for deAndre Hopkins who by the way is a better player then zay Jones...

rambo2

Reaction score
And why should we explain to me why we don't include the other three teams I mean it was us and two other teams that also didn't get his services therefore it's not a Jerry thing the Cardinals were willing to go overpay for a guy that's gonna have a? Next to him and I didn't have not looked at their roster but I'm pretty sure they cut Hopkins and Hopkins is a better player than this Jones guy and they did it over money isn't that interesting the hypocrisy around here and we got teams literally cutting players they can't even get a fifth round pick for them like we did with amari Cooper because of the money and yet pick up guys like Gilmore and cooks on cheap deals and then it's the Jones family that has the problem because they're too cheap yet they I thought he visited 3 teams and he was cut from another therefore four teams decided they didn't want his services for whatever money he he was wanting...:facepalm::thumbup:So everybody here that every single time a player out there that most likely wasn't gonna be very impactful goes to another team the first thing out of your mouth is ohh the Joneses are too cheap and most of the time they didn't even work out the last one was Shaq Leonard but there were many before that typically this is like taking a fire on a guy for our #3 wide receiver spot he wasn't gonna take our top two guys he wasn't gonna take targets away from Ferguson that would be 3 guys ahead of him so anybody who's wound up over this needs to chill because it gets tiresome every player keeps being mentioned as a possible Dallas cowboy landing spot and most of them never had a chance they were not needed... But hey the Cardinals apparently need them more I mean I I don't check their roster I really don't care but apparently the chiefs were too cheap and I don't remember who else he visited but apparently they were all too damn cheap just like the judges to overpay for a guy who's a high risk..hmm
The money was too much for him. They don't need him that much. They need dtackle.

rambo2

Reaction score
Don't say things that make too much sense in here because they wanna roll up over the Joneses for passing up on a guy who was at best gonna be our number three guy and how is it that the other teams who passed on him as well are not mentioned it's just the Cowboys are too cheap I guess the chiefs are too cheap I don't know where else he went but I know he liked to be whined and dined and he chose the lowly Cardinals who couldn't get a single draft pick for deAndre Hopkins who by the way is a better player then zay Jones...
If the Cowboys paid him 4 million or more, the take would be that they are stupid and over paid.

shabazz

Reaction score
The race to a top 10 draft position remains intact.

Pay little .....and watch the change happen

jrumann59

Reaction score
Arizona could probably offer more chances at touches, here barring injury is a #3 WR but most like the 4th or 5th option on a passing play. In Arizona he probably has a chance to be 1 of the top 3 options.

rambo2

Reaction score
Arizona could probably offer more chances at touches, here barring injury is a #3 WR but most like the 4th or 5th option on a passing play. In Arizona he probably has a chance to be 1 of the top 3 options.
Arizona offered more money than any other team.

CWR

Reaction score
Cowboys fans (Jones fan boys) two days ago

"See, be patient. Cowboys just brought in Zay Jones for a visit. The Jones are trying to improve the team!"

Cowboys fans (Jones apologists) now
"Zay Jones isn't even good."

Something is obviously wrong. Free agents are opting out. Even ones whose dads played here and won multiple Super Bowls. Undesirable location.
Anyone hanging their hats on Zay Jones is clueless. Hes about as meh of a signing as I could imagine.

Something is wrong. We're CHEAP.