Zeitgeist.Addendum: How money is really made

w8lifter

Reaction score
Very interesting 'factual' movie (2:03 hrs) about how U.S. money is actually made and other monetary topics that fuel our modern day society.

Some of the speakers are ex-government employees/agents that tell their story about how our monetary system REALLY works.

:money:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7065205277695921912&hl=en

Note: You can watch in Full Screen by clicking on the button in lower right hand corner with 4 arrows.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
chip_gilkey;4178609 said:
How would a movie about money have anything to do with 9/11?

Because there's a zeitgeist truther movie that has a big section about the federal reserve and money.

Just wondering if this was going to be along the same lines because the truther movie is dog ****.

Alumni2k11

Old Dominion University (Class of 2011)
Reaction score
I've seen the one with the 9/11 truther stuff mixed in. The money part was indeed interesting. As was the part on religion, but was nothing nobody already knew.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Hoofbite;4178616 said:
Because there's a zeitgeist truther movie that has a big section about the federal reserve and money.

Just wondering if this was going to be along the same lines because the truther movie is dog ****.

Good point.

These Zeitgeist people manage to be anti-everything. They're anti-Christian, anti-government, anti-corporation, anti-media, anti-military, etc. etc.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Alumni2k11;4178619 said:
I've seen the one with the 9/11 truther stuff mixed in. The money part was indeed interesting. As was the part on religion, but was nothing nobody already knew.

I think the part on religion isn't true though. Krishna never got resurrected and I'm sure a bunch of other gods didn't.

Alumni2k11

Old Dominion University (Class of 2011)
Reaction score
DragonCowboy;4178677 said:
I think the part on religion isn't true though. Krishna never got resurrected and I'm sure a bunch of other gods didn't.

As an Atheist, I completely agree with you.