Zeitler a center option ?

jnday

Reaction score
I have been scanning some sites today for draft info , and I came across some info that said Wisconsin guard Kevin Zeitler can also play the center position . Could this be an option at the center position for the Cowboys ?

Gaede

Reaction score
That's not such a bad idea.

On the topic of Zeitler, I think he's my favourite G in the draft. He fits our offense very well

Yuma Cactus

Reaction score
Don't know alot about him but he got abused at the Senior Bowl practices and game.

supercowboy8

Reaction score
DeCastro and Zeitler would be nice, in this draft if both are BPA in round one and 2. Either can play OG or C.
Depending on what we do in FA I would be fine with DeCastro, Zeitler, and Blake.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Much lesser prospect who offers the same versatility that Dallas likes is David Snow.

jnday

Reaction score
SDogo;4430526 said:
Much lesser prospect who offers the same versatility that Dallas likes is David Snow.

How would you rate him compared to the current center class , such as Konz, Blake , Jones , etc . ?

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
jnday;4430530 said:
How would you rate him compared to the current center class , such as Konz, Blake , Jones , etc . ?

2 levels behind.

I don't think his stock will rise much higher then the 6th round. He's not someone your looking to start this year or next. IMO your getting a little better prospect then they got in Nagy last year.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
supercowboy8;4430489 said:
DeCastro and Zeitler would be nice, in this draft if both are BPA in round one and 2. Either can play OG or C.
Depending on what we do in FA I would be fine with DeCastro, Zeitler, and Blake.

If we draft guards in the first two rounds you might as well kiss the upcoming season good bye because we still won't be able to stop the Giants and Eagles.