Twitter: Zeke’s Physzeke

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
My man! I feel bad for those 190lb corner-backs this season. Too bad he'll lose out on "Comeback Player of the Year" to his best friend on the team. He'll have to settle for Co-MVP of the Super-Bowl with Dak.
Well we don't have to worry about that we ended up with one of the dudes Zeke demolished...Kazee

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Well we don't have to worry about that we ended up with one of the dudes Zeke demolished...Kazee

I'll take my man in a head on collision over any CB in the NFL. Kazee shouldn't hold his head down because of that. Zeke even put Kam Chancellor on his rear-end.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't he struggling a bit last season before the injury? Wonder why?????
He was but not due to him. He's also more of a Barry Sanders type than an Emmitt. He will get contained for a while and then just break one loose and go on a tear.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
He was but not due to him. He's also more of a Barry Sanders type than an Emmitt. He will get contained for a while and then just break one loose and go on a tear.

LOL......well he was "contained" for a few games but that wasn't my point though. My point was his struggles had more to do with poor OL and teams playing 8 men in the box, daring Jones to beat them.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'm just glad to see Zeke putting in the work and getting himself for the season. I hope to see a big season from him and with the OL in tact he should get that oppertunity to put up a big season.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
He looks a lot leaner than previous years. Hopefully he gets that 2016 speed back.

He bulked up to be the bell cow and take hits, but now with these three WRs, the pressure doesn’t all fall on him.

I think he bulked up and adapted his style to Garrett's offense. Unfortunately Moore's offense does not really lend itself to the big workhorse back. It's tailored more for the jitterbug type because it spends so much time in shotgun running draws and delays. If Zeke's body transformation gives him back that quick acceleration and top end juice then he's in for a monster year. I do worry that the smaller slimmer version of him won't last if Moore keeps running him up the gut 90% of the time. Let's hope Moore sees Zeke's changes and makes changes of his own.

starfan1

Reaction score
I have a feeling that he was still suffering from the after effects of having COVID last year. Lots of people took months and months to regain full lung capacity and endurance

I got Covid in latter part of january missed 5 days work and was back on the job and working out again and im a 59 year old ex athlete. Zeke is a fat I mean chizzled 25 year old pro athlete. I doubt it was COVID but i could have gotten a mild case

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Muscles don't return quick twitch.

Zeke lost his 5th gear.

Why do people use this analogy? On most cars 5th gear is overdrive which is a change to a gear ratio that favors efficiency over power. Most 5 speed trannies will never reach top speed in 5th gear and if they do they take forever to get there. In most cases 4th gear is the best combination of power the drive train can achieve. Unless of course you have a 6 speed which shifts everything up one. Either way, more explosion and burst happen in gears 2-4.. not 5th.

chagus

Reaction score
My man! I feel bad for those 190lb corner-backs this season. Too bad he'll lose out on "Comeback Player of the Year" to his best friend on the team. He'll have to settle for Co-MVP of the Super-Bowl with Dak.

That's what i'm talking about! Zeke is gonna run over people... hard. Even better? He's working on getting better at going around people too. Can't wait to see what he does this season!

GO COWBOYS!!!

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Praising the highest paid RB in the league for finally being in shape. Look i'm happy to see it. Just man...remember when being in good shape was not something noteworthy for a RB?