Zeke 18 on NFL top 100

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Zeke is like Emmitt. He won't consistently be breaking 60yd TDs, but he'll consistently get you 5-6 yards which I feel is more helpful overall.
Zeke's current deal is top 3 in fully guaranteed money for his position.

He's already getting paid......

Exactly right. He's holding out for what? He's getting paid about as well as you can, in terms of his position. Doesn't matter, he will either show up or he won't.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
BECAUSE YOU MUST CHOOSE ONE!!!!!!!
As far as HB prospect since Ive followed the draft: I would go...

1) Faulk: Electrifying talent that could play HB or any WR position.

2) Barkley: A portion of the skill set Faulk had, but size speed comparable to KiJanna Carter

3) KiJanna Carter: Yikes. Great college player and insane size/speed/burst combo. Terrible attitude and work ethic though. That didnt really come out until his recovery from knee injury and competition from Cory Dillion

4) Adrian Peterson. May have been the best pure runner. Had some injury concerns and wasn't as skilled yet as a pass catcher as you would like.

5) Ricky Williams. I though he was a superior prospect to James. Probably only behind Peterson as a pure runner

6) Ezekiel Elliott: might not the best on this list at any one thing, but outside of Faulk and Barkley might be the most versatile. Could be the best grinder out of all of them

7) Garrison Hurst. Good career after he left Arizona. Best prospect that a pro though. Competed with Faulk in college as the next big thing. Outside of AD, may be the most explosive back listed

Notes:

- Gurley is difficult to place due to the knee injury

- To me Phillips and Bush were more media driven

Bush had the position versatility Faulk did, but I didnt think he would ever be a 300 carry guy

Phillips lack of explosion was exposed in the NFL. He wasnt nearly as good a prospect as he was made out to be as a pure football player